Chapter 10

Camila/You - Saving You - Chapter 10

A/N: okay now I know that most of my fics contains love triangles but I have to clear it up on this one. THERE WILL BE NO LAUREN/YOU/CAMILA IN THIS STORY! As much as I love Lauren, this story is focused on Camila and how she makes you feel when you had given up on everything, I can't write you having feelings for Lauren after everything that happened with Camz. Nevertheless, Lauren is going to be your friend and there will be some jealous Camila moments. That's all I needed to say. Enjoy the chapter

A/N (edit): So I told you guys I was feeling a little bit down lately that's why you didn't get updates sooner. To be honest I would really like to hear your thoughts on this chapter, I know your feedback will make me feel better and that's really what I need right now.

Warning : Definitely not my best chapter :'(.

Your point of view

I couldn't take the smell of the hospital-like clinic anymore. I couldn't take the fact that I had to stay on this fucking bed during the day anymore. And I couldn't take the fact that everyday Camila would come and knock hoping i would let her in so that we would talk, but every day I wouldn't answer, letting her understand that either I was asleep or I just didn't want to see her. I was fed up with this whole situation and it had only been a few days so as the sun began setting I got up and got out of this freaking room I started hating. I could walk, despite the slight pain in my legs, but what was killing me was the pain in my ribcage, it was unbearable but I kept walking anyway and finally reached my house. Thankfully the doors were looked indicating that Camila couldn't be in. I entered the house and took in the surroundings before quickly walking to the roof needing the peaceful atmosphere of my safe haven. I laid on the covers and finally enjoyed the silence and cold breeze I was surrounded of. But very soon, flashes of the last time I was here came back rushing to my mind. I remember it was with Camila. I remember holding her in my arms, kissing her head. I remember being the old me that night, the one that was able to care, the one that was able to love without feeling guilty of the things that happened in the past. I liked being this person with Camila and now that I was willing to be like that with her everyday, now that I was willing to let my walls fall apart and to finally be the person she makes me want to be, she wasn't there anymore, she didn't want it anymore. I had lost her before I even had her. But I could only blame myself. Who was I to believe that she'd always be there chasing me? Of course she was going to get tired of this and I didn't see it coming, I didn't think it was going to be that soon. What did that Austin guy had that I didn't anyway? Except that he wasn't a bitch to everyone which is probably why she chose him. At that second I regretted pushing her away so many times, I regretted being the broken person I was but then I realized maybe that was another sign that I didn't deserve happiness. Maybe having her get over me was just showing me that I didn't deserve to be loved.

"There you are." I heard a voice coming from behind me making me sit up so fast that the pain in my ribcage made me groan. "I'm sorry I didn't want to scare you." She stated.