6-presenting.

having been the youngest of the children to develop his ability, control had never been a problem for hongjoong. unless of course, he was stressed and couldn't properly process. when that happened multiple scenarios for the same thing would invade his thoughts and vision.

his fathers always reminded him of the first time he had used his abilities. his fathers had just recently adopted mingi and the small two year old had been able to get into any and almost everything. at 3 hongjoong didn't have a single clue what a mutant was all he knew was that his daddy could talk to him using his brain and his Appa could slow down time.

   the day his ability presented mingi had somehow managed to climb up to the counter without much care in the world. a little hongjoong paid zero mind to his brother as jin continued to brush his hair and he was too occupied with SpongeBob.

it happened in a matter of seconds.  hongjoong had stiffened up, scaring jin slightly before he proceeded to shout. " daddy, mingi is gonna fall." all while looking at the tv in front of him. on cue  namjoon quickly moved from his spot on the couch to find his youngest climbing onto the counter only to fall back. namjoon had caught the boy but that incident only raised  ears and eyes for this young boys abilities.

from then on out, his visions had  become more frequent and by the time the boy was 8 he had almost full control over his ability. but sometimes he just couldn't control it and would get almost debilitating migraines as multiple futures and outcomes invaded his mind.

now was one of those moments. it had been a few days since all of the boys had come over. while they had been there, yunho, had pointed out how it had been weird that all of a sudden the families had to drop everything a move to Seoul.

the other boys agreed but didn't press on the topic any longer than needed be. so here he lay in his bed slowly massaging his temples as yet another outcome invaded his thought.

" its open!" hongjoong shouts. two seconds later the knob of his door is turned and he's soon met with a sympathetic  looking namjoon. the brown haired male already knowing what was wrong just by looking at the state of the room.

" flash again?" namjoon asked. whenever hongjoong got these random burst, they would call it flashes. hongjoong nodded. he rolled his head over and opened an eye as he heard namjoon's footsteps getting closer.

" it's been a while since you've had one. do you know what caused this one?"

hongjoong pitifully shook his head, whimpering  when another flash invaded his mind. " someone is at the door looking for Appa." he groaned out. namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. who would be at his house, at almost 11 at night, looking for his husband. " ill be back joongie."

in the time namjoon had left his bedroom, hongjoong had managed to calm some of the flashes just enough for him to be able to get out of bed and make his way into the living room. only to find both jin and namjoon at the door having a slight argument with the person who stood outside of it.

he didn't miss the way the person on the other side of the door cautiously glared at him before returning their attention back to the two adults. he shrugged as he took a seat on the couch which mingi had been occupying for majority of the day.

speaking of mingi, he could vividly remember when his younger brother had presented. around mingi's sixth birthday the loud and bubbly boy's hair had suddenly burned a vivid red and his voice was suddenly the only thing hongjoong could hear in his head.

to say it had freaked the elder out was beyond an understatement. he remembered crying and running to namjoon only for the father to explain that like himself, mingi was a telepath. this made it easier for them to train mingi to properly use his ability. while learning though the small boy would freak out at being able to hear so many people.