4- proud

after that the other dads had preceded to bombard jimin with questions. " what class is he?" to which jimin proudly lied A . "what category is he?" jimin replied rare. which would be true if he was. psychometrics are extremely rare. jimin avoided the glares of either of his sons as he smiled and went on and on about how hwa only presented later than most.

and like that the rest of the gathering flew by, the parks being the first one to excuse themselves, the teenagers agreeing to all meet up again. the drive home was suffocatingly silent as either son refused to talk to the parents. the car came to a stop in front of their new house, seonghwa was the first to exist quickly. jimin following directly behind him.

" hwa, wait I can explain." jimin tried to call out, grabbing his sons wrist. seonghwa hissed at the pain and promptly pulled his arm out of his fathers hold. " no I don't want to hear it dad. you spent literal years telling me it that it was okay that I didnt have an ability like you guys, but then you go and lie to EVERYONE that I have one. why!" seonghwa said as tears coated his brown eyes.

" I-i-i don't know. I-"

seonghwa nodded cutting jimin off almost instantly. " just say you're embarrassed of me and call it a day." he turned on his heals as fast as he could opening the house door before jetting up the stairs to his room. jimin had tried to call out to him but stopped when bright pink hair invaded his line of vision.

" you shouldn't have done that dad." was all yeosang said before he too went into the house after seonghwa. the younger brother dragged his legs up the flight of stairs and down the hall. standing in front of the brown door.

this feeling all to familiar to him but so different at the same time. he sighed before knocking. " hyung it's me can I come in." once again so familiar. instead of the normal muffled go away he would normally hear a muffled sob made sounded through the door.

" fuck off yeosang!" seonghwa shouted angrily. " no, let me in." Yeo retorted. smiling when he heard footsteps approach the door. it faded as soon as seonghwa opened his room door. his hair was messy, eyes red and glossy but what was most apparent to the younger was seonghwa in nothing but a white teeshirt.

he took notice of seonghwa's neck filled with large red blotches that traveled up to his Jaw and before he could look down to seonghwa's arms, said boy's hoarse voice caused him to focus on his eyes.

"yeo! just this one, fuck off. go away please." seonghwa pleaded.

" what happened to your neck?"

seonghwa ignored the boys panicked worry and slammed the door in his face. yeosang took a deep breath. seonghwa didn't look like that yesterday when they had arrived at school and when he met back up with them he had his hoodie covering most of him.

yeosang quickly jogged down the stairs. a large part of him was debating wether or not he should tell his fathers what he had seen or keep it too himself. on one side something could've happened and as parents they needed to know but on the other it was seonghwa's business and if he wanted someone to know he would say it right?

he quickly walked into the kitchen , seeing his fathers having some heated discussion.

'maybe I shouldn't bother them'

before the pink haired boy had a chance to backtrack his steps, jungkook's voice snapped him out of his thoughts." everything alright Yeo? you look like you saw a ghost." yeosang bit his lip and fiddled with the edge of his hoodie before moving closer to his parents.

" is hwa alright?" jimin asked, sorrow and regret lacing both his eyes and his tone. Yeo ignored the question all together. " u-uh what does a hickey look like?" he asked softly, still fiddling with the hem of his hoodie.