2- remember me

The day for the boys had to leave was quickly coming up and the closer it got, the more the two realized that the place they've spent the last eleven years of their lives they would be leaving. they would have to say goodbye to their friends, say goodbye to everything the created, say goodbye to their home.

it was currently the day before the pair had to leave. both Felix and bang chan wouldn't let them go. saying that within the seven years there was just too much to let go. hell for a while the four contemplated running away simply to avoid losing the best thing about their small town. but in reality it was inevitable jimin and jungkook had already purchased a new house and their current one was full of boxes.

the only thing that remained unpacked was the decorations on each boys door and the few sets of clothes they left for their remaining week. " I really don't want you guys to leave." Felix chuckled although the glossiness of his eyes was more than a give away about how hurt he was.

seonghwa nodded in agreement. " I don't either, the good memories heavily out weigh the bad." he said. it was true the four had been through a lot together.

from stealing Chan's dads car when bang chan had turned sixteen, to the first time they had gone to an actual party and had to sneak a drunk seonghwa back into the house. yeosang himself wasn't anymore sober than seonghwa but in the end they had the most fun.

it was memories seonghwa could vividly remember from the outfits they wore to the shitty conversations they had. all if it significantly made leaving hurt more. bang chan wiped the tears that had slipped from his eyes before looking at the three infront of him.

" after third period class meet me here." he said. everyone else nodded already knowing why. third period was when the main attendance was taken, so if you wanted to skip but wanted to keep perfect attendance you would skip after third period.

so that was the plan. the group hugged tightly before making their way into their separate classrooms. seonghwa stepped into the locker room tears brimming his eyes as he remembered the first time he had met the two Aussies.

both spoke broken Korean and each time they tried to have a conversation with them seonghwa couldn't help but to laugh. eventually he decided to teach them Korean if they taught them English. eventually yeosang took part in teaching them and by the time hwa was 11 the four had become inseparable.

he remembered the first time Felix presented. Felix was 12, hwa 14 at the time, they were playing and Felix touched one of the lamps imminently causing it to dim before he himself could use his hands to shine light. he remembers being ecstatic that three of them had abilities and then going to talk to his fathers about his own and how he felt it was weird that at 14 he hadn't presented any yet but had been given up for adoption for having the potential to have one.

jungkook had then explained to him that their was a possibility that he could probably not have any. as most presented by the age of 13. but he refused to believe that but by the time he turned 15 he knew there would be no chance of him having any sort of ability.

seonghwa was abruptly brought out of his thoughts when he felt his bare back collide with the locker behind him. " aww angry bird?why do you look so glum." Lucas taunted with a few of his friends laughing in the back.

" fuck off Lucas." seonghwa said as he struggled to move. Lucas smirked gazing his eyes over seonghwa's bare chest then down to his bear arms. in that moment seonghwa felt the most vulnerable he'd had ever felt. " aw little park, did you do this for attention sweetie." Lucas asked with a fake concerned voice before grabbing the shorter boys arms and squeezing.

the pain causing a scream to erupt from the blondes mouth. Lucas chuckled " hey how about we help little park over here with his pain? grab him."