👄Chapter19: Pleasure

Jungkook carries him straight to the shower, sitting Jimin on the bathroom sink he turns and starts the shower after making a few adjustments he turns seeing Jimin with his jeans opened stroking himself. Jungkook grabs his hands " I want to help you, take your clothes off and get in the shower" Jimin whines needily as he strips his clothes off Jungkook doing the same " Jungkook, I need you" Jungkook lifts him off the counter and pulls him into the shower " I know Baby just let me wash the blood off" Jungkook is rinsing the soap from his face and hair when he feels a small hand sliding up his chest, the hand is replaced by lips as Jimin bites and sucks on his abs making him groan as the muscles in his stomach clenched.

  Jimin raised up on tiptoes trying to kiss the big Alpha but he couldn't reach his lips, the smirking red eyes staring back at him made his body clench in lust as Jungkook advanced on him causing him to step back bumping into the shower wall, Jungkook grinned " I love to see you like this so needy for me" he licked and nipped Jimin's neck making him moan in pleasure    " turn around" Jimin whimpered his voice is so deep and husky his cock jerked at the sound, he turned pressing his palms to the cold tile wall he moaned softly as Jungkook kissed his way down his spine as his large rough hands explored his chest.

  Jungkook dropped to his knees dropping open mouth kisses across Jimin's lower back to the cleft of his ass, sliding his hands down to his ass he spread his cheeks wide. Slick drench his beautiful pink hole, burying his head between his cheeks he lapped and sucked at his hole making Jimin shake with need as moans burst from his mouth. Jimin ground against his face, seeking more pleasure. Jungkook wrapped his hand around Jimin's shaft stroking him as his tongue thrust in and out of his tight hole, Jimin through his head back in pleasure, his legs trembling threatening to give out. Jungkook had never tasted something this good Jimin tasted like some exotic fruit he would never get enough of his unique flavor. Jimin's moans are getting louder, he can feel a knot forming in his stomach " Jungkook, I'm close" Jungkook pumped his hand faster as he sucked and lapped at his hole. Jimin screamed as he released his body jerked as streams of cum splattered the shower wall his knees buckled, Jungkook caught him and carried him to the bathroom counter he sat him down and grabbed a towel drying his hair then, body.

  Jungkook carried the sleepy Omega to the bed and sat him gently on the bed pulling up the covers to his chin " thank you for helping me" Jimin mumbled, " I want to help you too" glancing at Jungkook rock hard cock, Jungkook smiled pecking his lips " I would love that but you need to get some sleep and I still have work to do " ok then later" Jungkook caressed his cheek with his thumb" I'm going to be so distracted thinking about your sexy lips around my cock" he kissed the tip of his nose, from the sound of his slow even breathing he is asleep.

  Jungkook walks down the hall to his room, he can still taste Jimin on his lips. He couldn't stop smiling, he had been so receptive to his touch and the sounds he made. His cock jumped at the memory. He went to the bathroom to take care of his throbbing erection before dressing and heading downstairs. Everyone is gone they must be outside taking care of the injured or helping load the bodies into vans. Yoongi always disposed of the bodies he didn't know how he never cared enough to ask.

  Stepping onto the porch, he is greeted with shouting, Zola is shouting orders and is getting angry that no one is listening to her " Zola you are no longer our Luna you have been replaced so just shut up" Taemin snaps as he helps a wounded Beta, she starts to laugh " I should have killed him when he was born" Jungkook leaps off the porch and stalks towards her " what did you mean by that?" she laughs as madness danced in her eyes " it means I failed once but never again I will not let him have you you were meant for me not him that necklace will never come off " she gasped realizing what she said then giggled " oops I said too much but...." she gasped as a massive white wolf stood in the doorway " no one look it's not real" she screamed tearing at her hair running from one pack member to the next " it's not real" the pack stopped what they are doing and kneeled to the Earth-Mother wolf. 

  The older pack members had tears running down their faces as the mother of all creation had blessed them and would be here to protect them.  Zola screamed, hands shifting into claws as she ran toward the white wolf, Jimin shifted to his human form and shook his head. Jungkook is driven by faith he sprints to Jimin's side and grabs the medallion around Jimin's neck, teeth gritted in pain as the silver melts his skin suddenly it disintegrates in his hand leaving him with a palm-full of ash. The scent of roses hit his nose as he growls out " mine" Jimin gasps out " mate." 

   There is a loud scream behind them Zola is clawing at her face " no, you were never to know she sobs" flames flicker around Jimin's body as he walks towards Zola " the land speaks to me it tells me at one time my father and his pack lived here, they lived a quiet, peaceful existence only to be slaughtered by Rogues, my mother heavily pregnant with me ran to the closest pack the Dark Moon pack, Jungkook, and his mother and father had attended their wedding she trusted them. She made it into the forest when she went into labor, she called for help and help arrived delivering me and sweetly handing me to my mother to feed, but then I was ripped from my mother's arms and my mother's heart from her chest all because of a mark on my foot, the necklace you purchased from a witch was intended for another but you put it around my neck because you feared I was Jungkook's true mate and sent me to the human world to suffer by their hands, not knowing what I was lost in a world that I tried desperately to fit into not realizing I would never fit in because I was not one of them.

  That is not the first time you have taken a life Jungkook consumed your mind like a disease anyone who even spoke to him made you jealous, Diana please step forward " a lovely redhead stood " Ma asked you to cook for Jungkook and tend the house while she was away, you were two months pregnant at the time am I correct" she nodded " I hadn't decided if I wanted to mate with Alex yet though we were both excited about the pup one night when I was going home someone pushed me down the steps I fell hard on my stomach I screamed as pain ripped through my stomach I glanced down to see my pants soaked with blood I lost the pup" Jimin turned to the pack " stealing the life of Diana's pup was her punishment for taking care of Jungkook because in her jealous mind Diana was trying to take him away from her. She is also the one that made the other Omegas jealous and had them try to kill me, Zola killed my snake friend she took great pleasure in it, you have caused so much harm and hate to my children, your punishment will be severe, your memories will be erased and your wolf will go into hibernation you will be sent to the human world only your true mate will bring back your memories and awaken your wolf.

  Yoongi watched all this with fascination, he is shocked to the core that Jimin is so powerful but happy he found his mate, sad that the beautiful Omega will never be in his arms but it wasn't meant to be " so your bites orgasmic" he turns his head spying Taehyung and Hoseok standing next to him he smirks at Hoseok's question " it can be, it seems to be amplified in shifters" Taehyung and Hoseok grinned at each other " so we were thinking why don't you bunk with us tonight and leave in the morning" Hoseok says with a grin Taehyung shaking his head in agreement. Yoongi read the implication in their tone " don't whine if you're worn out tomorrow" the Betas both laughed.    

  Jungkook went to his mate wrapping his arms around him " only for a few minutes did I feel my mate then it was snatched away from me, I thought my mate had died because of your obsession with me it's disgusting and the only thing that is standing in my way from killing you is Jimin because he has passed judgment and I think it rather fitting " Zola slumped to the ground " would rather die than see you with another" Jackson rushed to her side but her heart had already stopped " she's dead" the pack is shocked she had faded so quickly.

  Jungkook took off his shirt and slipped it over Jimin's head " everyone I want to introduce to you my mate and soon to be Luna" the pack cheered. Jimin turned at looked at a group of Omegas " all is forgiven I understand she planted the seeds in your head but there is no place for jealousy in this pack if you feel like someone has wronged you please come to me and we will discuss it" "yes Luna" is their reply as they lowered their heads in respect.

  Jungkook turned to Jimin " I think I knew from the moment I saw you, you were my mate but I was in denial, but now that I found you I am going to mark you and you can't run away then" Jimin smiled " claim me Alpha" Jungkook picked him up carrying him into the house.