Chapter 5: I'm what!!!!

Jin eyed the young man on the bed withering in pain he had sent everyone out after seeing his eyes turn lavender, he pulled out his pink phone and dialed a number:

JN: I need you here now I think one of your kind was just admitted to the ER his temp is one hundred and four, I tried to sedate him and nothing works, his eyes keep changing to lavender. His lower half is soaked with I thought was waste but it's clear, Namjoon I need you.

NJ:  is he really pretty looks about seventeen, black hair sapphire blue eyes?

JN yes, do you know him?

NJ: I just pulled in I will explain everything when I see you

  Namjoon ended the call and quickly climbed out of his car, he knew he should have stayed away from him the first time he scented him but damn it he smelled so good and looked so good he couldn't stay away. Namjoon hadn't scented an Omega in almost seventy years he had been surprised when he had scented Jimin but the boy seemed oblivious to Namjoon and didn't act the way most Omegas did when they scented a powerful Alpha like Namjoon, grew to realize Jimin did not know what he was and he should stay away but his feet kept taking him back to the coffee shop where the sweet-scented Omega worked, if he had just stayed away none of this would be happening.

  Namjoon threw the ER doors open and froze in place the sickeningly sweet smell of an Omega in heat slapped him in the face, pulling his shirt over his face to block out some of the scent, dark sunglasses hid his red eyes from sight but nothing would hide the erection that would soon be popping up. " Jin" Jin walked out of the room " Namjoon tell me now" Namjoon sighed " he's an Omega he works at a coffee shop I frequent I realized he didn't what he was and I should have stayed away but I couldn't, so because an Alpha has been around him quite frequently that triggered his heat" Jin shook his head " then go fix it that boy is in pain and I can do nothing for him" Namjoon snorted " do you think I just need to walk in there and lick his bellybutton and his heat stops because I wish to god it was that simple but it's not. The only way for an Omega to go out of heat is either getting knotted by an Alpha or waiting it out which lasts at the most a week" Jin furrowed his brow " what is knotting?" Namjoon blushed slightly this is an uncomfortable conversation to have with a friend " umm well you used to be a vet so you know when male dog mates with a female they form a knot so the female releases an egg to be fertilized well Alphas and Omegas are the same way."

  Jin held up his hand " so you're saying you have to have sex with him for him to stop his heat" Namjoon nodded slowly, Jin smacked him " you are not touching that boy" Namjoon backed away with his hands in the air " I don't want to touch him trust me I can get something to help him and explain to him what's going on but then I have to leave because my rut will probably be triggered and we do not want an Alpha in rut anywhere near that kid"  Jin threw his hands up in the air " what is a rut? " Namjoon is ready to pull his hair out " Alphas go into what is called rut, it's a heightened sexual state all we think about is mating usually we have a willing partner who can help us out if we don't then we lock ourselves away and deal with it ourselves I've never had a problem with my rut because there are no Omegas around till I found Jimin and trust me I am a little worried he may be in danger. I would never hurt him willingly but we don't think logically during our rut so I need you to hide him from me I will text you when my rut starts that gives you three hours before I'm completely lost to my rut he needs to be gone by then"  Jin nodded " I can do that but what about his heat?" Namjoon pulled out his keys " I will go by some stuff for him and some other stuff for you to help hid him from me, when you get off I'll put it in your car take him home with you and help him with what you can. I'll go talk to him now and explain what is going on" Jin nodded " you might want to take care of that first" he said gesturing towards Namjoon obvious erection.