Chapter 28: Shattered Glass (🇬🇧 vs. 🇦🇺)

En başından başla

"I swear if it's one of you stupid promotional Pokémon -" She opened the door and saw outside wearing a black jacket was Rena, she froze and then gave her a squeeze, Rena wiped her face as Millia kissed her cheek.

"My fucking Arceus, I've been waiting so long to see your face" Millia said.

Millia kissed her and stepped inside, "I'm sorry for not talking to you, my job kept me in the US for a while"

Before Millia closed the door she saw the black Bentley roll by, she raised an eyebrow and then closed the door.

"What's wrong?" Rena asked jumping on the coach.

"Nothing, I just saw an interesting Bentley that's all" Millia replied. She sighed and locked the door before going to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Rena asked.

"Making you a welcome home dinner"

"Aw no! Millia you don't have to!" Rena said, a little embarrassed.

"No Rena, I know you! Your gonna go hours without eating darling, you must be famished" Millia replied.

Rena sighed, "Might as well help you than"

She got up and went to the kitchen. After spending the night eating and catching up with each other the two climbed in bed and fell asleep.

It was around 1 a.m when London opened the door, a black mask was covering his mouth, he had his Glock in his paw aimed up.

"Tatyana... Cameras?" London whispered.

"They're out" She replied.

"Thanks" London whispered back.

London creeped inside and closed the door, the Flareon crept up to the room and peeked inside, Rena was in the bed with Millia, the two sleeping like babies. London went over to the kitchen and dropped a fork on the floor to wake the two up. Sure enough, Rena and Millia were woken up by the noise.

"What was that?" Millia asked, the Ninetales wiping her eyes.

Rena looked down at her, "Is the security system on?"

"Yeah, I got a new system after the break in last summer" Millia replied.

Millia grabbed a baton from the drawer and crept outside, her instincts let Rena know that something was wrong, the Sylveon knew somemon had gotten into the house, "I locked the door -"

"Mills... Am I mad at you?" Rena asked.

Millia sighed, she knew she was overreacting, "Sorry"

She gestured for her to stay quiet, she crept out of the room, ready to pounce, on guard, checking her surroundings. London hid behind the wall next to the living room out of Millia's sight, the Flareon knocked over the umbrella stand, Rena went closer the baton still up. London drew a knife and got ready to stab her, Rena got closer and closer, her heartbeat going faster and faster, then she felt a tap on her right shoulder. She looked to her right and saw London looking at her, the black cloth still covering his mouth.

"Surprise Bitch" London says.

The Flareon punched her in the stomach and kicked her toward the stove. Millia heard the commotion and got out of bed, when she looked out she saw London standing in the hallway, the Flareon turned and saw Millia who was shaking in fear, London looked at her and then at Rena who was snarling as she got up.

"You fucking prick" Rena growls.

"I could call you something way worse you know" London replied.

"R-Rena? Wh-What's going on?... Why's this Flareon here?" Millia questioned.