✮ Preferences- When he gets jealous ✮

Altair:

Altair wouldn't want to say anything so he would grab your hand and squeeze until you noticed his frown and excused yourselves. When you get home you reassure him that you would never leave him until he smiles again.

Connor:

Connor would look at you like a lost puppy and cling onto your arm to let the person know that you are with him. He would pester you contstantly until you brushed the guy off and left.

Edward:

If Edward saw someone flirting with you he would make a point of kissing you on the cheek and glaring at the person until they finally left. After the guy leaves, he would be on edge until you turn around and kiss him.

Shay:

Shay will get very protective of you if he is jealous. He will link his arm with yours and be very attentive towards you until the guy that you were talking to gets the message and leaves you alone. Once they have gone, he will stick by your side for the rest of the day.

Ezio:

Ezio will act really calm and nonchalant about it. He will come over and ask who you were talking to, then start a conversation with them. Once they leave, he will kiss you and tease you for a little while longer.

Arno:

Arno will be veryyy jealous! He will come over to you from behind and wrap his arms around your waist and place kisses on the top of your head until you pay attention to him. Usually, the guy talking to you will get the hint and wander off, leaving you and Arno alone.

Jacob:

Jacob gets jealous everytime you talk to another guy. Once he saw someone hug and kiss you on the cheek and immediatley stormed over telling them "Oi, she's mine, ya know". His face softened slightly when you laughed and placed a hand on his chest. He was still skeptical after you told him it was only a childhood friend but seemed to loosen up a bit.

Okay so! That was a preference that had been in the drafts for agesss! So we finished it and published it!
Thank you lovelies
Xx