✮ Modern!Edward x Reader ✮

"Lass? Are you awake?" A whisper came from beside me. "Yeah, why? What's wrong?" I asked, turning over to see the blonde in front of me. "I can't sleep..." he mumbled, rubbing his eyes. I smiled at him and started to play with his hair. "Will you make me some tea?" He questioned, looking at me and smiling. I nodded and sat up, swinging my legs round the side of the bed to get out. "You're an angel," I heard him say as I padded out to the kitchen.

I turned on the kettle and prepared everything for the tea. Sure, it was really early in the morning but I didn't mind one bit. I loved him, so making tea for him wasn't really a big deal. I finished making the tea and went back into the bedroom. Edward was now sat upright with the bedside lamp on and his phone in his hand. I placed the mug on the cabinet next to him and he grinned up at me. "Thank you lass," he said, drinking the tea. I smiled and got back into bed next to him. "Movie?" I asked, grabbing the remote from the desk.

"Personally, I think we should watch Thor again!" Edward exclaimed, pointing to Thor Ragnarok. I groaned. "What about something scary?" I questioned. He hummed in response. "The Shining?" Edward suggested, shifting his position. I shrugged and put it on. I felt his arm pull me closer towards him and I grinned, curling up to him some more.

"Wake up! You missed the scary bit!" Edward whispered, gently shaking me awake. I grunted and slowly opened my eyes. Playfully slapping his arm, I sat upright again as to make sure I didn't fall asleep again. "You're lucky I love you, dear, or you'd be dead for that," I giggled, kissing him gently. "Ooh, is that a threat?" he teased, pulling me closer and kissing me again. I blushed and he did it again. His rough lips collided with mine, perfectly locking together. Before things got any more heated, I pushed him away. "Oi!" He joked. "You missed the scary bit!" I mocked him. He rolled his eyes and messed about with my hair.

After mugs of more tea and a few episodes of Friday Night Dinner (banging show, would recommend), we were both feeling a lot more tired. I yawned and delicately rested my head on his bare chest. "Tired, love?" he teased, sleep lacing his tone. I nodded and he kissed my head. "We should both get some sleep now," he stated, shuffling down a little and turning the lamp off. "Goodnight lass. I love you."
"Goodnight dear. I love you too."

Alrighty! Now that thing exists! It was just a super short and quick fluffy chapter but I think it's kinda cute. I hope y'all enjoyed it! For the next oneshot, please leave a comment on here as to which you'd prefer:

Ezio➝➝
Altaïr➝➝
Jacob➝➝
Anyone else➝➝

Thank you lovelies
Xx