✮ Preferences: How you met ✮

Altaïr: You met while he was doing his rounds across the city. You had be wandering the market, picking up bits and pieces to eat. Before you could leave the market, a group of guys stole your shopping. Altaïr eventually came to save the day! Woohoo! You thanked him and you two went from there.

Ezio: Both of your fathers worked in the same business. His family would always visit when you two were kids and as he was the closest to your age, so you naturally hit it off and became closer. You guys would do everything together. You'd pull pranks, play games, climb trees and just be kids.

Connor: You found Connor in the forest while out hunting. You had found the perfect prey and you were just about to get your kill and... SNAP! A branch snapped loudly behind you and scared your prey off. You looked at who had caused your food to leg it and saw a man standing there. He apologized again and again, even after you assured him it was okay. You eventually learnt more about him and got to be very good friends.

Edward: You had met Edward in a tavern. You were mid drinking competition when he had wandered up to you and challenged you. Of course, being your competitive self, you didn't decline the offer. Plus, you even had a chance to say "I beat the famous Edward Kenway in a drinking contest", which is pretty cool if you ask me. The barmaid poured drinks ready and you started the contest. After a few more rounds, he had to drop out. You were complimented on your ability to hold your alcohol and you two got to know each other a bit more.

Jacob: You met Jacob when you were sent to a school in London. You had only been in London a week, and you were very prone to getting lost. Many times you had found yourself in the wrong place, but you managed to get out safely most times. But this time, you weren't so lucky. You had stumbled across a narrow alley, and had assumed it was a shortcut. Well, turns out the alley was full of blighters. They started to surround you and get closer, but a voice could be heard from the other end of the alley.  The blighters muttered curses and ran as you turned to face the man who stopped you from getting beaten up. You found out some more about him and arranged to see him again.

Arno: You met Arno in prison. While Arno was in the Bastille, you two started to talk while you came to visit someone. He seemed like a nice guy. You found out he was an assassin, and you thought that was cool. Every time you'd visit the Bastille, you made sure you would go and see Arno.

Shay: You had met him when he became a Templar. You trained him up and made him a great fighter. You two had started to get on very well, and you met when your boss Haytham would give you a bit of time off. You thought Shay was great, and he thought the same about you.

I tried preferences! Waheyyy! Hopefully you liked them!
Thank you lovelies
Xx