BONUS CHAPTER 1: 7 Years Later

NO ONE'S POV

3 years after the 2nd death year anniversary of Aerum's mom, Aerum and Hoseok decided to get married after graduating and now after 7 years they are now 4 years married. But even though they got married they still continued to dance sing and rap together. They we're inseparable ever since. Both of them reflect such good energy from each other like what they are before. The two of them don't get in to a fight that much as they we're in a really great relationship, both of them understand each other's traits so well that they knew when to comfort each other.

That aside, what happened to all of them now?

Well, Sanha the baby but also the mother like nagger of the trio is still single. It's cause he said that "I don't want to have a relationship cause it's disgusting, seeing you two is enough to prove that" or like "Fuck relationships, I'll just marry my guitar" well he is a bitter one so....

Anyway even though his single he is now very popular in the aspect of singing he is well known for doing great in playing the guitar and having heavenly vocals.

What other doesn't know is this boy is so sassy with his friends. He is still the same he didn't change, a baby will always be a baby, and a nagger will always be a nagger.

Now to Hoseok and Aerum's twins, Herum is the girl and Horum is the boy one. Both of them are now 4 Years old, meaning they we're born 1 year after their parents got married. Base on what Hoseok and Aerum observed Horum is always the one good in dancing while Herum is more attracted on musical instruments and singing because of Sanha. Well yes Sanha, even he nagged his two best friends all day he always love their kids, a bitch right?

He even bugged the couple for 1 whole week to be the Godparents of the kids 3 years ago, and because he won't stop they allowed him to be one.

Now he won't stop spoiling them, he looks like the father and not Hoseok if we're going to be honest.

He bought Herum a guitar but just a small one and he even bought Horum plenty of clothes for dancing.

There are times Hoseok got jealous and Aerum worried but they just let him as he will end up nagging the two.

Now to Aerum and Hoseok. They are now currently living a simple and happy life, Aerum is a music teacher while Hoseok is a dance instructor for idols.

Both of them are working since they have Sanha who force them to make him babysit the twins. It was supposed to be asking a favor but Sanha beat them to it and told him that he'll babysit them and that the parents should work great right?

As if he himself doesn't have a work.

Aerum and Hoseok both earn big as both of them are been successful through the years. They manage to buy their own house and lot and was been living there for 4 years, yes starting the day the twins are born

HOUSE

They live in a two storey house in one of the well known subdivisions in Seoul

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

They live in a two storey house in one of the well known subdivisions in Seoul. You see they're rich man, but not as much as that one who owns a company ehem Jungkook.

Anyway that aside. Like I said everything has a comeback, so even I meet you in the dark has one too.

HOSEOK'S POV

"Aerum? You done?"..............