Chapter 74: Telling Everyone the News

Start from the beginning

...well hopefully they'll let me have a break, they promised last time but I was dragged back into it kicking and screaming.

"Lost in thought?"

I turned to see Andy sitting next to me at the table, almost making me jump.

"You can say that" I said, annoyed "Don't do that!"

"Not my fault you weren't paying attention" Andy commented "Are you ready now?"

I nodded, pushing my almost empty plate away so I can concentrate.

I nodded as Andy pulled pieces of paper out as well as his laptop.

"The first thing is music" Andy said "Are we still going to do the tour? The tickets have already sold out all over the wor-"

"Wait, sold out?" I asked, shocked as I looked Andy in the eyes "Of course we're still doing it!"

"The first show is in October" Andy said "Which is not too far away...so I need a setlist and basic stage setup from you in the next couple of days so we can get that started okay?"

I nodded.

"What about music videos?" I asked.

"As you know we were planning on doing Zombie and Alone but due to the...circumstances, it was delayed, are you still up for them?" Andy asked.

I nodded.

"I have ideas for Alone but not for Zombie yet" I reported "So I can write down ideas and we can work out a date, probably soon...I would need a couple of actors so auditions is needed"

Andy nodded and wrote that down.

"Now your acting" Andy said "As you might have known, Creepyhollow and Panic at the Disco's series have been delayed because of your coma; Creepyhollow mildly while Panic is completely delayed" Andy said.

"How many scenes am I in for Creepypasta?" I asked.

"Quiet a few in the first few episodes" Andy said, looking at pieces of paper "But your character disappears half way through the season and appears in the last scene of the last episode"

"We can do that as soon as possible" I said "Get them to send me the scri-"

"Done already" Andy said, passing me a thick booklet "All the episodes that you are in are in there as well as the lines are highlighted"

"Thank you Andy" I said, smiling.

"You will do panic after that??" Andy asked "It might be a tight squeeze between the start of the world tour and filming"

"Then we organise everything in advance for the tour" I said "Make sure that is done before I start filming Panic, if we can try and move the filming forward more, then it will cause less stress on our tour crew as well as the production crew"

Andy smiled and nodded, writing that down.

"Got it" Andy said "Tv appearances? Talk show hosts?"

"If they ask then I can do it" I said "But because of everything that has happened already we need to focus on other things rather than interviews unfortunately"

"Understandable" Andy said "Also less stress on you and they will understand as you are technically still recovering"

I nodded.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"An author has come forward during when you were in a coma and asked to do a series on you" Andy said, surprising me.