War of Mechanics [Arc 8.1]

Start from the beginning

Denanfry was originally just patrolling in space when he found that there was a living being on this planet. He had felt that it was strange, so he landed to check it out. After landing, he saw that there was a heavily injured human lying in a broken mecha, and after identifying that he was not one of their people, he originally had no intention of doing anything. But after he saw that person smiling in self-ridicule, he felt an inexplicable ache in his heart, and in that instant, he had a feeling that if he abandoned the man, he would definitely regret it.

Denanfry crouched down, carefully looking at the man’s face. The wound on his forehead was very severe, his face covered in blood and bruises. But he could still tell that his skin was very pale, like a broken delicate doll. Besides his features looking good, he couldn’t see anything special about him.

Jing Yang used the system to quickly search for this person’s identity, and after determining that even though he wasn’t an ally, he also wasn’t his enemy, he weakly opened his mouth and said, “Save me.”

Jing Yang wasn’t sure whether or not he would save himself, but he had a hunch that this man was the only life-saving straw he could seize at this moment.

That pain in his heart reappeared. Looking at that pair of eyes from so close, Denanfry really felt like there was something in those eyes that seemed to touch his soul. He involuntarily reached out his hands and carefully held up this person.

Denanfry placed Jing Yang behind his seat and flew his mecha back up, opening the contact channel with the ship. “I have an injured person with me, let the medical bay prepare for first aid.”

“Received. We will immediately begin preparations.”

The mecha flew in through one of the ship’s entrances, and after gliding for a while, it stopped in the mecha bay.

Denanfry exited the mecha holding Jing Yang. There were already doctors and paramedics waiting below. He placed Jing Yang on the stretcher and watched him being pushed away, before turning and leaving in a different direction.

“General, this person’s identity is unknown. Bringing him so hastily onto the ship like this, will there be any problems?” Dyles was Denanfry’s deputy general. Right now was a critical period, and bringing back a completely unknown person, he was a little worried.

“He’s so badly hurt that he won’t be able to do anything bad for the time being. When he recovers slightly, I will ask him myself about his identity.” Denanfry’s footsteps paused. “Before then, send people to watch him closely. If there is anything wrong with him, immediately report to me.”

“Yes, General.” Dyles replied.

His eyes half-closed, Jing Yang saw himself being pushed into an emergency room, and immediately after a doctor injected him with a tube of medicine, he fell unconscious.

When he woke up again, Jing Yang looked around to see his surroundings. This should be the ship’s single-person medical room. Less than a minute after he woke up, the automatic door opened, and a doctor and two paramedics walked in.

“How do you feel?” The doctor asked.

“For the time being, there is no pain, I just feel no energy at all.” Jing Yang truthfully answered.

“Your injury was very serious and will take a long time to heal. We gave you some medicine so you will temporarily not feel any pain, but using too much pain medication is bad for your body. In two days we will stop using painkillers, so you will need to prepare yourself.” The doctor said.