Supermodel Competition [Arc 7.16]

Start from the beginning

Dilumo kowtowed to the camera, and the moment his forehead hit the ground, he collapsed to the ground and fainted.

The men Dilumo invited immediately stopped the reporters from coming forward, and several people picked up the unconscious Dilumo and carried him away. The scene fell into chaos, and was only slowly restored after Dilumo and his men had all left.

Dilumo was carried into the car by his men. After the car started moving, he immediately opened his eyes. Even though his complexion wasn’t very good, his facial expression was very different from just now at the press conference. He just deliberately made it so that after he had said everything he wanted to say, he would pretend to faint to avoid all of the reporters’ pointed questions, lest he couldn’t answer or they took advantage of a loophole in his words.

After the netizens saw his press conference, even though some people still satirized his hypocrisy, there were much fewer people scolding him. Dilumo’s words indeed were very able to instigate their sympathy, even though those brainless fans of his wouldn’t just forgive him like this, they also weren’t as agitated as before. They felt that if what Dilumo said was true, his experience was quite pitiful. So it had to be said that Dilumo’s acting skills were quite good.

Dilumo’s injuries were not as serious as they looked, but in order to better gain people’s sympathy, he deliberately made it seem as if they were very serious. For three days in a row, he live streamed from the hospital in apology, that appearance couldn’t have been more pitiful, and the number of people who caved also increased.

When Dilumo thought that as long as he persisted like this for a while he could let this matter pass by, the last and largest round of shots finally fired.

The media companies reported that the robber who had absconded for two years, Kirby Scott, had turned himself in to the police. This wouldn’t have been big news, but when he had confessed to the police, he mentioned one thing, and this thing just happened to be related to Dilumo, who was the current hot topic.

Kirby confessed that more than three years ago, he had taken a video of Dilumo and Conley together, but he hadn’t immediately released the news. He wanted to wait until he had caught some more explosive footage, and would then threaten them with the evidence so that they would buy it with money.

He followed them silently for several months and finally found the opportunity he was waiting for. He not only caught Dilumo and Conley, but also captured Arthur Yang finding them.

Kirby was extremely excited after taking these pictures. He offered Conley and Arthur Yang the evidence at a high price at the same time, and they were both willing to pay for the evidence. Because he had quite liked Arthur Yang for a long time, and had salivated after his body, he put forward a condition for Arthur Yang, which was to sleep with him once.

Arthur Yang refused him without hesitation, and no matter how he intimidated him with the evidence, he still refused. Kirby was very angry, and in his fury, he raised the price for Conley, and after Conley agreed, he immediately sold the evidence to him. But he actually kept a piece of evidence as a last resort, to be taken out later as another threat for Conley.

After Kirby confessed to the police, he gave all the evidence he had taken to the media.

In the evidence, besides some blurry images taken from a distance, there were some videos that were not only very clear, but even the dialogue was very clear. And these were all taken before Arthur Yang had broken up with Conley.