Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

I kneeled next to him and hugged him. I took out my phone and we took a ton of mirror selfies. When we were through with everything, I sat on my bed, looking at the pictures while Davi played with his toys. About 10 minutes later, Neymar and Marc show up.

"Honey, I'm homeee!" Neymar yells from down stairs, causing Davi to jump up and follow his dad's voice.

I hear someone running upstairs and it was Marc.

"I'm home." He said, poking his head into my room.

He then disappeared into his room. I finally get up from my bed and grab my bag. I head downstairs to meet Neymar.

"Well don't you look absolutely stunning." He smiled, giving me a sweet kiss.

"Same to you, did you go home and change?" I questioned.

"Nah, I just took extra clothes and showered after practice." He divulged.

"Alright so let's go?" I suggested.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yes sir. Let's go!"

We got into the car and I buckled Davi in. I sat in the passenger's seat and Neymar took his phone out.

"Selfie!" He shouted.

I posed next to him, making sure Davi was visible in the back and he took the picture. We all had our tongues sticking out like Neymar always does. He typed something into his phone and he showed me.

"Indo para o jardim zoológico com meus amores!"

"It says that I'm going to the Zoo with my loves by the way." He added.

I smile and give him a quick kiss before he uploaded it and we drove off.

We parked the car and we walked to the entrance, with Davi holding both of our hands. Right away, people started noticing Neymar. People began taking pictures and asking for autographs but Neymar kindly declined. They even let us in the damn zoo for free!

Anyways, we walked into the enormous zoo and Davi started freaking out over this cute little hat inside the gift shop.

"Quero isso!" He shouted.

So Neymar being the great dad he is, we went inside and he got him the cute little giraffe hat.

"Do you want one?" Neymar laughed.

"I'll wear it if you do." I joked.

"Deal." He said before grabbing two more and paying for them.

I shook my head at him before he handed me my hat. We all put it on and we walked to the first exhibit. Monkeys.

We watched them play as Davi smiled bigger than ever.

"They're playing!" He shouted at us, pointing at 2 monkeys.

I squinted my eyes and I noticed what they were actually doing.

"No Davi they're-" Neymar started saying, before I hit him in the chest.

"You can't tell a kid that these Monkeys are having sex Júnior." I whispered in his ear.

"Let's move on.." He awkwardly says before covering Davi's eyes.

We went to the Hippo exhibit, followed by the Tiger, and Wolf exhibits. When we went to the next one, which was the bears, I began to feel people following us. I tried to shake it off by carrying Davi and talking to him about the bears but I felt really uncomfortable.

When I put him down, I turned around and I noticed about 5 men with large cameras all pointed at us. These people weren't normal zoo-goers or fans, they were freaking paparazzi.