How About We Play a Game?

Comenzar desde el principio

Akeno: And if that isn't enough for you, devils can also use the mana in our bodies to cast different spells.

Y/n: It sounds a bit broken to be a devil honestly. But, that still doesn't let me know what piece I am.

Rias: How about we play a game? A guessing game. Who can give their best interpretation of (y/n)'s abilities and guess what his piece may be.

Akeno: I'm in!

Kiba: Me too.

Koneko: (raises right hand)

Issei: ...

Rias: (stern) Issei...

Issei: (sighs) Fine...

Y/n: Do I get to participate or...

Rias: For the sake of the game, I'd like you to sit out.

Y/n: Fine.

Rias: Ok, let's get started! Kiba, how about you go first?

Kiba: Sure. Well, right off the bat it's clear (y/n) is physically fit and looks like he's a perfect blend of speed, strength, and endurance. Those are things that I just can't picture him not utilizing in a battle. Plus, he's skilled in various forms of combat and weapon fighting, including swords. And (y/n), I'm gonna guess that swords are a primary weapon of choice for you, right?

Y/n: Yeah, you're not wrong. While I don't have a particular favorite, I do prefer to fight with either swords, spear, or my own two fists if I'm in a fight.

Koneko: Keep going.

Y/n: Hmm?

I realized that even though I had been petting Koneko's head for awhile, I stopped to answer Kiba's question which seemed to disappoint Koneko. I quickly move my hands back to Koneko's head and resume stroking the top of her head.

Y/n: Oh, sorry Koneko.

Koneko: ... mmm...

Koneko goes back to lifting her head up with her eyes closed as she enjoys the attention I'm giving her. I turn my head back to Kiba and nod to give him permission to resume talking.

Kiba: So, with that, I'm gonna guess Rias made you a knight. All of your abilities and skills just make it seem like the ideal piece for you.

Rias: Not a bad guess Kiba. And yes, I did take into account all of (y/n)'s physical attributes and skills for the piece I used. What about you Koneko?

Koneko: ... mmm...

Koneko is so entranced by my head massage that she completely ignores Rias. This causes Rias is have a stern expression on her face.

Rias: (serious) Koneko.

Koneko: Hmm...?

Koneko slowly and reluctantly opens her left eye and looks at Rias with a look of annoyance for disturbing her. I try to move my hands from her head but she just grabs them and places them back, indicating that she wants me to keep going.

Rias: What do you think (y/n)'s piece is and why?

Koneko: A rook.

Y/n: Why do you think that?

Koneko: Your very strong, physically. And, you said you know hand-to-hand combat and like to use your fists when fighting.

Y/n: Is that it?

Koneko: Mhmm

Rias: Good point Koneko: (y/n) was already physically strong before I reincarnated him, so now that he's a devil he's even more strong. That would also make any physical attacks of his more deadly as well, so I can see where you're coming from. How about you Issei?