First time? Part 2 -32-

3rd POV:

"It will be easy they said...

You're Saphire rang they said...

It's just a boar they said...

BUT NOONE TOLD ME ABOUT A CRAZY NECROMANCER ON A SKELETON!!!

WHERE YOU EVEN SAW A BOAR!!!

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LIE IN THEIR QUESTS!!!"

Bloodhound fumed while navigating through the dark forest, seeking the path to the city.

The darkened sky slowly shoved small twinkling stars, providing no light in the blackened woods to lead her.

"It's so dark already! I can't even see th-"

Her rant was cut down by a light on her right and the following thunder sounds.

"What the?"

The female dashed to the source and surveyed a fight below the cliff.

'A shaman used thunderbolt... on a champion?'

Y/N scanned the action and saw an adventurer, writhing in pain.

'Oh no... Another one.'

She murmured and looked at the Goblin, who started to summon another lightning.

Immediately she drew a small crossbow and an arrow.

Promptly, the female recharged the weapon and aimed at the Goblins head, seeing it clearly, 

because of the radiating glow from the spell.

She deeply inhaled and steadied her hand, at the corner of her eye, she saw the adventurer dashing at the Goblin Shaman.

'Focus...'

With an exhale, she released the trigger and the bolt instantly moved out of the weapon, impaling itself into the target's head.

From the unexpected pain erupting in its head, the Shaman dismissed his lightning bolt and bellowed in agony, this gave an open window for the adventurer and with a sudden motion, chopped off the monster's head.

The female sighed in relief and moved down the slope to approach the person.

She accelerated her movement and unsheathed her sword.

"DUCK!!!"

She yelled at the person, but their response was too late, which resulted in a deadly embrace from a risen Goblin Champion.

Y/N snarled and with an unnatural force leaped into the air, falling on the tall Goblin and with a speedy action, she impaled the sword right into the Champion's head, leaving the creature standing in its place and releasing the other person, who ...

Y/N snarled and with an unnatural force leaped into the air, falling on the tall Goblin and with a speedy action, she impaled the sword right into the Champion's head, leaving the creature standing in its place and releasing the other person, who grunted in pain when hit the ground.