The start Part 1

A/N :  Y/N - Your Name. [h/c] - hair color. Enjoy ~

Y/N POV:

It was a sunny day, I could feel the sun rays touching and warming my body with the sensation of happiness and joy. Birds were singing the sweet melodies that are not understandable to humans ears, but still sweet and beautiful. Flowers were blooming at the edges of the road, greeting people with their colors and sweet aroma. 

	A BEAUTIFUL DAY TO SLAY SOME MONSTERS!!! 

I looked at the beautiful scenery before me and breathed in the fresh air into me. Today was the day, that something will change. I just have this gut feeling.

While walking to the town and nearing my destination, I counted how many coins I still need to buy the rare root of an instant healing. Its a really rare thing in these parts, they only grow on elves land. I sighed heavily.

In the distance, I could already see the Adventurers Guild, a place created to support adventurers with quests and people to seek the help. Its a win-win for both sides, except to lose the life for few coins, but hey, work is work. I don't complain, because each day is an adventure to live for. I could feel a big smile creeping on my face and with big strides, I moved forward to my destination.

When I pushed the big wooden doors, I was greeted with a crowd of adventurers, even though it was nearing lunchtime.

'Damn, today is a busy day, I feel bad for the Guild Girl'.

Looking around I saw the same large inns and taverns, a good fabrication in one place for adventurers.

 In front of me, the line was only held off by one person, a young girl in white robes with blue stripes, long blond hair and a staff.

'A Priestess heh? A newbie I bet'.

I went closer to the front desk and greeted the Guild Girl.

"Hello! How is the work going?"

The young women yelped in surprise and looked at me with the face 'how dare you scare me' and then smiled with her common work smile and waved a her hand.