Ogre 2 Part 10

Y/N POV:

I stood there in a panic.'

Oh no! No no no no no...'

My head spun with questions and fear, I started to breathe heavy and hands trembled.

'I heard many stories that ended with heroes death and ogre winning like it was a piece of cake...This is bad! How can we defeat him?! I can't lose another....'

Then, from my side, Goblin Slayer asked.

"Feh. You're not a goblin...?"

I stopped my panic and looked at him.

"Don't you know what an ogre is?"

Elf asked in surprise."

No. Though I know of powerful types of goblins."

I facepalmed myself mentally.'

Of course, he doesn't know anything about other creatures...'

I almost forgot about my fear, when a voice thundered in the hall.

"...You...Do you look... Upon me, granted this host by the demon lords generals...AND TURN UP YOUR NOSE?!"

In an excess of fury, the ogre hit his hammer against the floor where I previously stood with Slayer.

In a reflex, I rolled and shielded myself from the rubble that flew in all directions and looked at Goblin Slayer, who stood up and huffed.

"I don't know you or any demon lord's generals."

"Then let me acquaint you. Personally... CARBUNCULUS...CRESCUNT..."

The monster started to chant and put up one of his free hands up.

In an instant, a faint light appeared in his palm and spun until it had become a flame. It burned red and blazed like the sun.

"A FIREBALL!!! BUT IT'S HUGE!!"

Dwarf screamed in fear. 

The panic started to erupt.

I was panicking, I couldn't even be sure if I will have enough power to save all of us...I tried to find a solution when Priestess yelled.

"EVERYONE! GET BEHIND ME!!"

'You don't need to tell me twice!'

I sprinted and stood with my party behind the blonde. She breathed wearily and looked determined at the fireball.

"O earth mother, abounding in mercy...By the power of the land, grant safety to we, who are weak! PROTECTION!!"

"...IACTA!"