Flowers Part 21

A/N: WARNING! There might be some triggers ahead, so read further on your own risk.

Y/N POV:

"Look Amycia! These flowers are so pretty!"

I yelled in excitement beckoning my sister to see the beautiful flowers.

"Yeah, yeah..."

I looked in the direction, where came her unenthusiastic voice.

She was sitting under a big oak tree carving something with the suns setting rays filtering through trees crown like spiders silk and adorning her frame with an unholy light.

I plucked a few white flowers and moved to my older sibling.

"Whatcha doing?"

I tilted my small head to the side in an innocent manner.

Amycia looked up from her work and smiled.

"A present."

My eyes instantly glistened in curiosity. I leaned closer to examine the thing.

"It's for mom."

She immediately tucked the present under her shirt after the statement.

"I promise I will not tell her anything! Just let me seeeeee...."

I whined to my sister, so she could show what she was carving.

"No! Youll just tell everything to the mom you blabbermouth!"

"No, I'll not!"

I yelled on her remark and puffed my cheeks to look angrier, which only resulted in Amycia 

laughing her but off at my attempt.

I felt tears swell up in my eye sockets and a quivering bottom lip.

"You're the worst sister ever!"

I yelled in her face and immediately dashed down to the city.

I rubbed my eyes in agitation to see clearer when suddenly, screams of terror erupted from the other side of the street.

My small feet stopped in the road's dirt.

I quickly looked at the ruckus noise only to whiten and gape in terror.

My small hand let the beautiful flowers drop down and hit the ground.

Blood

So much blood...

And

Goblins...

Killing townsmen and pulling women by their hair and hitting the innocent females.

They ripped their clothes apart and did unspeakable things to these poor souls.

My eyes locked with one of the victims, who moved her arm in my direction and whispered.

"Help...me..."

This gesture didn't go unnoticed by the Goblins and few of them looked in my direction.

I trembled violently at their stare.

Yellow, cold, merciless, filled with unspeakable rage...

'Oh, no...'

When the green creatures moved in my direction with big sneers on their faces I couldn't do anything, only whimper in fear. Then something picked me up and dashed away from the green