Oooops 2 Part 29

Priestess POV:

"YOULL PAY!!!"

I looked at a raging Bloodhound, her mask implanted in the neck of a fallen goblin. Her eyes flowing with tears and showing pure rage with a hint of despair.

My head slowly moved back to the crumpled figure of the Goblin Slayer.

He lay there motionless, like a statue that belonged in this dark room... Soon...

We will all join him...

This made me crumble to my knees and hyperventilate.

I didn't hear anything, only my thoughts running wildly around in my head and saying profound things about me and our situation.

My rampaging thoughts were interrupted by chills running down my back, paralyzing my whole body.

My head swiftly moved up and met two sickeningly yellowish lanterns looking at me. I wanted to scream or run, but it was like my body had the will of its own- staying in the place.

With tears blurring my vision I saw an enormous shadow looming over my small form.

Then, someone pushed me out of the harm's way, my eyes darted to them, but stopped with shock.

Bloodhound smiled at me with a restrained smile, encouraging me that everything will be fine.

I fell on the hard floor and looked up with a whimper.

"Prie-Priestess! Put a-a shield now ar-around yourself!"

"B-But..."

I murmured clenching my staff so tight that my knuckles became white.

"NOW!"

Y/N yelled at me, I held in a sob and tried to chant a shield of protection, but my words came out 

jumbly and that only made me more frustrated.

"ILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF YOU PIECE OF SH*T!!!"

I quickly whipped my head at Bloodhound.

'Even in the eyes of danger, she is still brave...I need to be too-'

A roar erupted from the Champion as Y/N bit down in its arm.

The yell of Goblin's leader made the whole battlefield silence in an instant, making it the center 

of attention.

But the Champion quickly fisted the ground with Y/N several times.

I could hear her bones breaking, splatters of blood, her grunts and muffled yells and...whistling?

With every hit, the sound intensified around Y/N and slowly, materialized in barely visible whips that with quick piercing and tearing the flesh moved in the Champions heads way.

The massive creature yelled in fear and tried to free himself by hitting Y/N multiple times, but the wind spikes moved, like a disease enveloping the Goblin in his blood, then, like a hunter in the jump for its prey, the wind enveloped the creatures head.

Slowly and painfully piercing the creature's head with spikes, making it scream in agony and gurgling in its own flesh and blood.

Its screams were muffled, but after many hits, slowly dyed out.

Everyone looked in horror and worry of the next thing that could happen, but as the wind slowly dispersed, the ginormous body slowly swayed without a head, blood running like a fountain.