War 1 Part 14

3rd POV:

Seeing the moon at the top of the sky - "high noon" for these creatures- the goblin lord gave his orders.

His command was followed by a clamor of growling voices and thus, the goblin army started to advance to their destination.

Hidden in a field of tall grass the green creatures blended perfectly with the scenery.

Approaching the farm they put up their "Meatshields":

Boards to which captured and tortured women had been tied.

It was a disgusting seen to watch, but goblins didn't really care, in truth, they were really happy with the idea of new toys, only this made saliva to drop down from the lust fulfilled creatures mouths.

They moved ardently through the grass, which rustled as they went. Finally, the lights of the farm were near. In a moment, the attack would begin.

The Goblin King looked high from his position at his troops. A self-satisfied smile spread on his face. Finally, he thought, he will show the adventurers, what really is goblin power.

Then it happened.

"GRUU?!"

A sweet-smelling mist drifted over the field. It engulfed the meatshield holding troops in an instant. Breathing this matter the goblins started to cackle and collapse, not able to hold their own bodies and shields weight. They collapsed with happy grins on their faces.

"Now Go!!"

Males voice was heard from the farm walls.

In an instant, An army of adventurers moved forward and freed the poor and tortured women from the massive planks they were tied too and hurriedly retreated behind the secure walls.

Goblin shamans were not amused by this and started to cast spells at the retreating adventurers, but then, arrows made from a branch pierced their heads and necks. All of them fell down like dominos. One's mouth worked open and closed for a moment. Fear and confusion could be seen in its eyes and then he fell face up on the grass, dead.

Thanks to their great night vision they quickly located the source of the arrows and on the branches of the tallest tree stood in a fighting stance a beautiful elf female and her fellow archers.

Goblins rushed to return fire from their short bows, but she only snorted and leaped into the brush.

The adventurers safely carried the meat shields over the wall, and in the exchange, a group of their armed companions appeared. They kept low as they raced towards the enemy, accompanied by the clatter of their armor. Goblins got ready to kill the approaching thread, except, in the back of their troops started a commotion. Blood and dead goblin parts flew in all directions.

"GORRRR?!!"

A [h/c] hair flew like a flash of lightning. When it stopped a female adventurer stood in a blood pool of dead goblins.

"You chose the wrong farm Feckers!"

Y/N POV:

'Ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen...'

I counted as I swiftly dodged their attack and one after another decapitated the creatures with the help of my wind speed, but the numbers of those monsters only got bigger and it was harder to dodge from their poisoned weapons. I quickly rolled to the side from an arrow shower.

'I can't keep up with this shit...'I breathed heavily and saw a goblin louching in my direction. I pulled my index and middle fingers to my mask and chanted.