The start Part 2

A/N: To remember. [Y/N] - your name, [e/c] - eye color.

3rd POV:

Closing her ears to the echoes of goblins violating her companion, Priestess pulled up Wizard and began stumbling forward repeating words of sorry like an enchantment.

How could everything go so drastically wrong?!!

Priestess knew that they were chased deeper into the cave, but what could she do?

The small footsteps of Goblins nearing them could be heard in the distance. She was horrified. Stopping now and meeting the worst demise she could even think of was a no to her. There was no escape, only running deeper into the cave system.

Now the girl understood the Guild girls expression.

Yes, Goblins were the weakest monsters in the system, but even the foolish and inexperienced adventurers could easily find the end in their quests.

Young girls long sleeves finally got tangled up in her legs, and she fell gracelessly to the ground bringing the injured Wizard with her.

Blood-flecked from Wizard's mouth as she tried to cry out in pain.

Priestess started to mumble apologies. She was so focused on escaping those little monsters, that she hasn't noticed the Wizard beginning to shake violently. It felt as if the woman's entire body was on fire, sweat mixing with the blood that she spat from her mouth.

While panicking and questioning her Miracle work she heard a whistle and an arrow pierced her left shoulder. Priestess grew faint as a sudden pain overwhelmed her. Blood seeped out and stained her vestments.

She wasn't wearing any armor, because she didn't have any time and money to equip herself with this necessity.

Two armed monsters approached the girls with big leering grins splitting their faces, threads of drool hanging from the edges of their mouths.

The Priestess trembled, her teeth started chattering helplessly.

'Is this the end?!'

Y/N POV:

I stumbled from the bushes onto the forest path. I breathed heavily and swiped blood from my mouth and put the mask on my face.

"That damn boar! Why there was nothing written about fricking laser beams from his eyes and toxic smoke that enveloped him?!"

I yelled spreading my arms to the sky. Then I breathed in to calm myself and looked at my surroundings.

"At least some of him will be handy for a few potions."

I measured the weight of the bag that was in my hand and put it on my back.

"Now where could be the Goblins nest?"