Supermodel Competition [Arc 7.7]

Mulai dari awal

“Do you like the ocean?” Regulus asked.

“I do.” Jing Yang looked at the endless ocean.

“How long can you stay in the water without using an oxygen tank?”

“My lung capacity is pretty good, holding my breath for around five minutes is not a problem.” Jing Yang spoke quite conservatively. In fact, if he relied on the system, he could even breathe underwater, and if he had to he could stay underwater without oxygen for twenty minutes. “What are you asking this for?”

“Clarifying would make it easier for me to make a decision about whether the competition would be above water or in the water.” Regulus looked at Jing Yang from very close and said, “Five minutes is not short, much longer than the average person. It seems that you like diving.”

“I do quite like it, but your meaning…could it be that the content of the competition wasn’t decided very early on, but you’re just casually deciding it?” Jing Yang didn’t think that he would say this, the competition that he originally thought was very rigorous immediately became not as serious.

Regulus smiled and rubbed his hair. “The competition was originally just held just for other people to see. I know that you want to prove yourself, and I believe that you will do better than all of them. Even so, I still want to confirm your safety for the competition, I don’t care in the least about anyone else.”

Jing Yang was stunned by his action and his words. He was incomparably familiar with his action, and only one person could do this to him without making him annoyed, and only one person, besides himself, would not care about anyone else.

Regulus raised Jing Yang’s chin. “In fact, I really want to personally test your lung capacity, but since I said I wouldn’t force you, I’ll have to put up with it until you’re willing.”

“I also want, to test it…” Jing Yang wanted to say, you can test my lung capacity, and I also want to test whether or not you are my lover.

“Are you sure?” Regulus asked this but his arm had already wrapped around Jing Yang’s waist, and without waiting for his response, he had already kissed him.

The moment their tongues touched, that familiar feeling shocked Jing Yang’s soul. This was his lover, he had once again found himself, and as always, only had deep feelings for himself.

Jing Yang wrapped his arms around his neck and raised his head to bear his deep kiss, and also kissed him back from time to time. The wind on the terrace was quite strong, but it could not extinguish in the least the enthusiasm of the two men. Their tongues entangled, as if it was already not enough to satisfy the two men’s desire for each other.

Regulus seemed to be tasting the most delicious food in his life, not only reluctant to let go, but also wanting to swallow him into his stomach, so that he could forever become part of his body, and no one could ever separate them.

The kiss lasted a long time, Regulus finally let go of his lips and leaned his forehead on Jing Yang’s, saying, “It seems that your lung capacity is even better than you said, I can rest assured to let you go in the water.”

All of the models were brought to a clear, almost transparent sea, where the water was still quite deep even though it was clear.