Supermodel Competition [Arc 7.2]

Start from the beginning

The heat from fake Arthur being photographed had still not passed, and people online could still be seen discussing this matter. This was just as Jing Yang wanted, and now both he and Dilumo hoped that the heat from the news would not subside so quickly.

Half a month passed, and now Jing Yang had basically recovered his body to the state it had been in three years ago. Now, he was going to further shape a more perfect body.

The heat of discussion of him and Dilumo was already subsiding, and in an effort to bring it back up, Jing Yang posted a new status on Arthur’s profile, which had been untouched for three years. In the status, he used an animated video clip to satirize Dilumo and Conley for cheating.

As soon as the status was sent out, it immediately attracted media attention. Dilumo felt like this move was exactly what he wanted, and immediately made it into a big fight. He held a press conference to explain that he only got together with Conley after he had been abandoned by Arthur, and hoped that Arthur would not vilify him.

Dilumo’s fans were so distressed by the way he looked at the press conference that they were sad and angry, and began to leave comments on Arthur’s profile.

————Conley had already broken up with you when Dilumo got together with him. You dare to not be ashamed of those things you did, and then still slander others, isn’t this too shameless?

————Your current result is all the consequence of your own sins. Don’t try to smear other people, please let go of Conley and Dilumo.

————You had already broken up, everyone should be handling their own matters, isn’t it good to let go of others? Don’t still keep clinging, okay?

————With an ex like you, Conley was really unlucky. At the start you were crazy and wanted to break up, and even drove others out of the studio that they had worked hard to set up. Now other people have their own happiness with such difficulty, but even if you cannot bless them, you should at least have a little bit of conscience and not disturb them?

————People really can be shameless and there are no sins that cannot be committed, in the end where did you get the face to slander other people’s love ah?

————Could it be that after breaking up with you, people can no longer be with others, or else it would be cheating? Are you sick? If you have the time pay more attention managing your own horizontally growing body ba!

————Neurotic ah, you! What are people like you doing alive in this world? Go to hell!

————Please be clear, they only got together after Conley broke up with you. Even if you are jealous that they are living better than you, that is what you deserve, and is your consequence.

Dilumo’s fans first left messages swearing on Arthur’s home page, and then ran to Dilumo’s home page to comfort him that they would always support him and believe in him.

Dilumo looked at these and was incomparably comfortable. He felt that Arthur was truly too stupid, he had said three years ago that Dilumo was cheating with Conley but no one had believed it, because he could not take out the evidence. Saying it now, he would be even less likely to be believed. Since this person was so easy to use, if he did not properly make better use of him more thoroughly, even he would feel sorry for himself.