Legend of the Holy Light [Arc 6.11]

Start from the beginning

Carnia crawled over to hold the demon king’s legs and pointed at Jing Yang. “The matter about the illusion bone must be related to him. He must have stolen the illusion bone, believe me!”

The demon king very impatiently kicked him away. “What you did in the human lands, do you really think that I don’t know? If you succeeded, I would not have calculated accounts with you, but now you are just a useless waste, even if I keep you you will not play any role!”

“Take him to the demon temple!” The demon king commanded the soldiers on the side.

“Davis! Please! Please! Don’t do this to me, I really really love you!” Carnia cried in tears to beg the demon king, but the demon king did not soften. He was dragged out of the temple by the soldiers, his cries gradually disappearing.

The demon king looked at Jing Yang. “After you have made a contract with me, you must kill Louis and those officials yourself, as you said.”

“Of crows!” Jing Yang said with certainty. “I will do what I say.”

“Very good.” The demon king smiled. “Then let’s go.”

Jing Yang followed the demon king to the demon temple. Carnia’s hands and feet were tied together and he was lying on the ground. Because he was endlessly crying, his mouth was blocked. When he saw the demon king and Jing Yang come in, he let out wu wu sounds, wanting to talk.

Louis and the others were quickly brought it, or more accurately, dragged in.

The demon king had been injured by Orede, and the anger in his heart was difficult to appease. He temporarily could not deal with Orede, so he vented his anger by first torturing these people. Louis had been tortured the most severely, and his two legs were already basically wasted.

Seeing the trapped Carnia on the ground, and then looking at Jing Yang standing there, Louis and the rest were very confused and completely couldn’t understand what was going on.

The demon king took out a knife from the high platform in the temple and walked toward Carnia.

Carnia shook his head and tears kept flowing down. He never thought that the demon king would be so determined, and abandoned him just like that.

The demon king sliced his knife on Carnia arm, and then sliced once on his own arm. Then he released his demon magic to take back all of the power that he had left in Carnia’s blood.

Carnia was drenched in sweat from the pain. When he and the demon king had made the contract, he had only felt that he was filled with endless power, and had never forgotten that kind of feeling. He never thought that after the release of the contract and the power was withdrawn, he would suffer from such excruciating pain.

His heart was filled with despair, sorrow, pain, and sadness, all kinds of emotions. The most was regret. If he had known that this would be the result, he should not have fled the light temple at the very beginning. If he hadn’t escaped, he would just be a normal human now. Maybe his life would be very ordinary, but at least it wouldn’t be this painful.

Carnia remembered when he had just been brought back to the temple by Sylvie’s grandfather, a very kind old man. After he had followed him back to the temple, he had never gone hungry again. He let people teach him how to read and write, o teach him how to distinguish between right and wrong. In his times of pain, he had even personally released his light power to help him relieve the pain. He had never treated him badly because he would be very likely to bring disaster to the people.