18

/\/\/

/\/\/

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

/\/\/

Byrd sat at a table with Murphy, Bellamy and Jordan the next morning, a meal before her half eaten as she and Murphy shared it. She snorted when Jordan told them he thought Delilah was acting weird, choking lightly on her food before she swallowed her mouthful. She pointed her fork at him, licking her lips clean as she held his gaze.

'But, I thought you were all loved up,' She drawled sarcastically.

He sighed, 'Listen, yesterday she told me her favourite flowers were the calla lilies.'

'Calla lilies are nice,' Murphy smirked as he shared a look with Bellamy.

The small group snorted with laughter, chuckling softly.

'I'm serious,' Jordan pressed; 'Something happened in that reliquary. It's like she doesn't even know me.'

'Just play it cool. She'll come around,' Bellamy reassured him. 

Murphy swallowed his mouthful of juice, 'Yeah, that and, like, maybe don't get flowers for a one-night stand.'

Byrd hit his chest, 'I don't even get flowers.'

'Do you want flowers?'

'No. But, that's not the point.'

'And you have a point?'

'Maybe, I wouldn't be upset if you did get me flowers, or something nice.'

He leant toward her, 'Oh, is that so?'

'Yes.'

'I'll keep that in mind.'

He murmured the word against her lips as he pecked him, leaning back to bite the mouthful of food off her fork. She rolled her eyes, pushing the plate away as her gaze landed on Clarke when she walked in. Bellamy sent her a quick wave as the blonde spoke to one of the guards with a smile, Madi shooting up from her seat to greet her mother. 

'Clarke,' The girl wrapped her arms around her. 

'Oh! Madi. Good morning,' Clarke didn't hug her back. 

'Can I please go to school today?'

'I don't see why not.'

'Clarke! We talked about this,' Gaia shot up from her seat.

She paused when the Sanctum guard stepped forward, but remained back; watching them closely. Byrd cocked a brow at what had just happened, eyes raking over Clarke.

'Oh, apparently, people with blood like mine are a target,' Clarke noticed; 'The Primes insisted.'

Gaia looked shocked, 'En em bilak mouda Madi gaf in kigon en levo ogeda kom ai. Wot em telk em mila reya? O, em'laik ge lok op kom fayaslais?'