93

hyunjin kept watching himself on the small screen, watching his reactions and only faltering when pleasure forced his eyes shut.

''please,'' he breathed after a while of letting jisung just play with his nipples and not saying a word about how much he was leaking and trying to squirm. ''n-need more, please, master?''

''of course, baby,'' jisung agreed, wrapping an arm around him and running his fingers over the inside of his thigh. ''what do you need?''

''w-would like to be fucked later, master,'' the older confessed, eyes screwed shut and looking down with how much effort it took to ask through his shyness. ''if it's not too much trouble!''

jisung cooed at him, wrapping a hand around his length but not moving his arm, just encasing him in the warmth. ''it never is, baby. have you been fucking yourself wishing it was me? got all needy and loud from it?''

hyunjin hummed, leaning back against him more and obediently keeping his hips still despite how bad he needed the friction. ''m-m sorry 'm not talking a lot, 's hard.''

''that's fine, pup,'' jisung shushed, moving to untie the ropes around his thighs so he could move him to rest his chest on the floor and retying the rope around his wrist after making a crosspath on his stomach. ''if you need to tell me something just call master, you can remember master, right?''

''master,'' hyunjin mumbled to demonstrate that he understood, cheek squished against the carpet a little. ''okie, will try.''

''good boy,'' he praised, his fingers lubed up in the meantime and running the pad of his index over his entrance to slick him up properly. ''gonna get you all pretty and open and you can show your eager hole to the camera, hm? do you want that, baby puppy?''

hyunjin nodded, a thin string of drool slipping out of his mouth because he was too concentrated on not pushing back against the digit. ''want master to show off!''

''you're so fucking cute,'' jisung groaned, pushing his finger in and watching hyunjin's figure tremble a little. ''so perfect to be completely ruined.''

the older gave in, pressing back against the digit and immediately feeling jisung put a gentle hand on his hip, cupping it to guide him.

''good boy,'' he praised, searching around with his finger and smirking when hyunjin moaned louder than he meant to. ''my pretty pretty cockwhore.''

he brushed two fingers over his hole for a second before he pushed them in, still holding his hip steady and shushing his little whimpers at how it pulled on his rim.

''feels good, hm?'' jisung smiled, caressing him again to send him just a bit further away. ''you enjoying your reward, baby?''

the older moaned again, nodding and ignoring the slight burn of carpet against his face. ''p-pillow, please? for head?''

jisung paused for a second to give him a pillow, hyunjin lifting his head while he put the plush under for support. ''comfy.''

hyunjin giggled, humming and closing his eyes willingly as the fingers inside of him proceeded moving. ''gonna fuck you so well, puppy. you need master to be gentle?''

when he nodded once more it didn't cause irritation on his skin, pushing back against jisung.

''please?'' hyunjin strained. ''m sorry pup always needs it gentle, wish to be more exciting.''

''anything that has to do with your happiness excites me, baby,'' the younger denied, adding another finger and pushing down hyunjin's raised back just a little. ''if there's never a day where you want rough, that's perfectly fine. i won't love you any less.''

hyunjin mewled, fucking himself on the fingers when he was so painfully needy for it. ''n-need master.''

''okay, angel,'' jisung agreed, pulling back his fingers and wiping them on his chest. ''wait for a second, okay? i'm just getting a condom, master's not going anywhere.''

the older's breath hitched for a moment, only continuing once he felt the hand touch back on his waist.

''i'm here, baby,'' he promised, his hand roaming in gentle circles. ''i've got you.''

''alpha,'' hyunjin whispered, letting him know how much he needed to be loved without even acknowledging it. ''thank you.''

''of course, doll,'' the younger gave, lining up with his entrance and pushing in slowly, filling him up like he had been begging to. ''i've got you.''

they forgot about the promise of showing hyunjin off to the camera, jisung holding the ropes around his wrists.

''do you need alpha to take this off?'' he asked, letting him adjust to being filled. ''don't want you to feel any discomfort, hm?''

-

i messed up the amount of chapters and i cant do anything about it now yayyy