10

chan had called him a lot of times, hyunjin grunting at the bright phone screen when he had woken up in the middle of the night.

''there's still fanta for you,'' jisung said in a painfully soft voice. ''take it if you want.''

he still felt hazy, whining into his pillow and wiggling his hips a little.

it lead to him noticing he was hard, quick to bite his bottom lip as he almost moaned out.

subtly, he kept grinding his hips against the mattress, hating how he was so sensitive to the touch once again.

a few days had passed since last time already, he refused to count whatever happened with rowoon.

hyunjin was too needy, moving his hips in the smallest movements he could knowing jisung was right there.

praying he wasn't heard, he mewled into the pillow, orgasm already nearing to humiliate him.

when he came he had to bite into his pillow, hips jerking a little and soft pants replacing his preferred loud moans.

once he was done he relaxed his muscles again, flinching a little at the wetness in front of his pants.

jisung watched him, assuming he was acting like that because he was trying to wake himself up and smiling when they met eyes.

hyunjin rolled onto his back and reached for the fanta, lifting himself a little so it wouldn't just pour down his face.

''did you sleep well, pup?'' jisung asked, putting down his phone and sitting up to cross his legs.

the older huffed out a breath. ''don't call me that.'' he spat, mentally beating himself for being so weak in front of him.

jisung didn't even try to mention it, just watching him with a soft smile. ''do you wanna talk about what happened now?''

''went different than expected,'' hyunjin shrugged, collecting an outfit so he could go shower off his worries. ''none of your business.''

''alright,'' jisung shrugged. ''have fun showering, hyunnie.''

''yeah, fuck off.'' he spat, snatching a towel and making his way out of the room before the material of his pants would actually grow darker.

jisung just shrugged, going back to his phone and searching his favourite video, thinking he must be imagining things when he compared the boy to hyunjin.

it made the soft whines and moans sound sweeter, made the twitching and jerking of his body seem cuter and the way he followed each command more admirable.

he watched the entire thing again, frowning a bit when the person filming sounded a lot meaner than usual.

the cameraman kept mocking him, his commands sounding like sneers and the frown on the boy's pouty lips only now noticed by him.

deciding maybe he was looking into it too much, he scrolled to the comments, gasping lightly when he saw the amount.

and they were cruel, cursing him out for being a slut and making fun of him for being dumb. but one thing was very apparent.

when he read the name hyunjin so many times and he looked at the boy in the video, it finally clicked.

he felt disgusted with himself now that it was so obvious that the video was never meant to be shared, to be taken.

the boy's skin itched knowing that he had been using it to get off for months, never one losing interest in the scene.

but it made him understand; he understood why hyunjin never admitted to letting his guard down and why he held it up so high.

so when hyunjin came back from his shower with his hair still damp, he didn't even think as he gave him a tight hug.

when hyunjin just froze, he kept hugging him for a little bit before letting go, quickly grabbing his bag and rushing out of the room.

it left hyunjin behind a bit dazed, standing there for a moment more before coming back to his senses and taking his phone, finally calling chan back.

''jinnie,'' chan gasped immediately. ''i'm so sorry for what happened, i thought rowoon was a good guy. please forgive me, please tell me you didn't drop?''

''didn't,'' he denied, hesitating for a moment and tearing some skin from his cuticles with his teeth. ''s-sungie helped me.''

''you let yourself slip in front of sungie?'' the older asked, really surprised with the confession.

''accident,'' hyunjin whispered. ''h-he kind of just pet me and let me sit in his lap even if i'm big. he kept asking me if i needed things.''

''want me to test him as a dom for you?'' chan asked, even if he had apparently assumed wrong with rowoon.

''no,'' he was quick to disregard. ''i still don't like him.''

-

hyunjin you kinda gay my dude