64

when jisung entered, hyunjin was sobbing into his pillow; all alone.

''oh, god,'' he gasped, rushing over to the older and not even hesitating for a second before he hoisted him up into a hug. ''it's okay, baby.''

''channie h-hates me,'' hyunjin wailed, breaths fast and desperate as he tried to take in oxygen. ''h-he hurt me.''

''i'm so sorry,'' jisung apologised, holding him tight against his chest. ''i didn't know, are you okay?''

''no,'' the older struggled. ''i-i feel so bad.''

''you did nothing wrong, yeah?'' he shushed, kissing his hair. ''what did he do, baby? how did he hurt you?''

''s-slapped me, in a bad way,'' hyunjin confessed. ''n he said 'm dumb b-because i couldn't lift my covers.''

''oh, pup,'' jisung sighed. ''you know you didn't deserve that, right? you know that you're the most precious little baby i've ever seen?''

hyunjin didn't answer; he simply couldn't agree on it when he didn't believe it.

''i see,'' the younger said, his tone changing to something undecided. ''we're gonna have a hyunnie day!''

the older just sobbed against his chest harder, so glad to have him back because he didn't know how long he had been left alone.

''please,'' he breathed against him, comforted by the familiar smell of jisung. ''i would really like that.''

''you deserve it, pup,'' jisung cooed, scratching his scalp. ''how about we take a warm bath and we can watch a movie and get all cuddly after, hm? i'll get you all the snacks you want!''

hyunjin giggled, nodding and peeling away from his chest. ''that's good.''

''well then,'' he smiled, happy that he felt like he was doing something helpful. ''let's get you to the bathroom, yeah?''

jisung was quick with preparing the bath, stripping hyunjin and himself from their clothes and leaving them exposed.

the younger helped him into the bath and then slipped in behind him, hyunjin immediately leaning back against his chest to get comfortable.

''is it nice, baby?'' jisung asked, already knowing by the way the older sank into him but wanting to make sure. ''all comfy, water not too hot?''

hyunjin cried again, the contrast of treatment between chan and jisung hitting him like a truck.

''no?'' the younger immediately worried, sitting them upright so he could help him get out. ''what's wrong, little one?''

''m-'' hyunjin garbled, trying to form the right sentence and only coming up with one way to summarise his feelings. ''i love you.''

''i love you too,'' he confirmed, so genuine, so loving. ''really, you're such an amazing person.''

hyunjin grabbed one of the hands that were clasped together on top of his stomach, bringing it to his mouth to make him think it would be a kiss before the older bit down on it lightly.

and it should be dangerous; it should hit him another strike across his cheek and should earn him more curses.

jisung just laughed, letting him bite down and then nibble on his finger.

he moved so he could push them into hyunjin's mouth, the younger taking the digits and gently sucking on them.

it wasn't with any sexual intentions, it was comfort for hyunjin; to have his mouth filled.

so jisung let him, not really concentrating on the soft sucking noises every now and then or the drool running down to his hand after a while.

the action seemed to relax him; hyunjin sinking more and more against him until he seemed dangerously close to falling asleep.

maybe he did, for a moment. his sucking stopping and his jaw unhinging a little only to jerk closed a moment later as he shook himself awake.

even though the bite sent a spike of pain up his spine, he didn't say anything. he knew that a single comment that would even do as much as hint at him being bad would send him into another crying fit.

''let's get you dressed all fluffy, yeah?'' jisung suggested when he noticed hyunjin shivered a little from the while they had been in there. ''you'll be so warm and comfy, exactly what you deserve.''

hyunjin nodded, sitting upright easily but having a lot of trouble trying to climb out of the tub, whimpering in distress because he was dumb that he couldn't.

jisung stood from behind him, ignoring the cold hitting his body and putting his hands under hyunjin's armpits and lifting him slowly.

''take your time,'' the younger shushed, watching how his legs trembled once he stood. ''it's hard, hm?''

he helped him out patiently, holding both his hands while he stood outside and waiting for him to lift his legs.

''good boy.'' he praised once he was out, wrapping a big, fluffy towel around him as hyunjin shivered.

-

uwu