86

they were in the club, jisung barely let go of him. he looked so indescribably good; a little bit of makeup to bring out his best features and his leather pants and green shirt somehow looking like world fashion.

he noticed the hungry gazes of other men on hyunjin, some chatting him up.

jisung let them, he knew that hyunjin still belonged to him no matter what and would always give him the chance to improve his english.

one of the men got annoyed with hyunjin struggling, jisung immediately keeping his attention on him more attentively.

''we came to-'' hyunjin stammered, confidence dragging down rapidly with the anger on the other's face. ''to, uhm, i forgot.''

''it's okay,'' jisung shushed, only then realising how long he had gone without speaking. ''what do you want to say?''

hyunjin seemed awfully relieved at the reminder that he was right there, pressing back a little. ''he's making me uncomfortable,'' he said in korean. ''i don't wanna talk to him, he keeps almost touching me.''

jisung straightened up at the words, not having noticed hyunjin's discomfort growing.

''listen,'' he said, pushing hyunjin behind him to the point where it wasn't suspicious. ''we'd like to go away now.''

the male nodded. ''you can go, i'll keep talking to the boy.''

''i'm taking him with me,'' jisung forced, teeth grinding together slightly. ''goodbye now.''

when the man reached out to try and grab hyunjin's wrist, jisung immediately smacked his hand away.

''do not touch him,'' he warned, dropping his slight smile. ''i can call security on you if i see you near him again.''

hyunjin was pouting, playing with jisung's fingers out of his nervousness and biting his bottom lip. ''s-sungie.''

jisung turned to him, completely neglecting the male and watching as hyunjin's eyes filled with tears.

he was quick to guide the two of them to a corner, taking his face between his hands and shushing him. ''what's wrong, angel?''

''ouchie,'' hyunjin mumbled, staring at a small cut on his arm to make jisung gasp. ''somebody walked by 'n- 'n hyunnie wasn't paying attention.''

''poor thing,'' jisung cooed, raising his arms to his lips and pressing a soft kiss on the cut. ''just gotta wait till it dries out, puppy.''

hyunjin nodded with a pout, getting distracted by someone walking by. ''wanna drink!''

''you want your reward while you're drunk?'' the younger asked. ''it's okay if you do, but i would need your consent now.''

the older nodded, smiling. ''might be more sensitive, but you take good care of the puppy!''

''alright, baby cakes,'' he allowed, intertwining their fingers. ''let's get you something nice to drink, hm?''

+

hyunjin was leaning on jisung, sat on the couch together as he kept pressing kisses to his neck.

jisung was having a conversation with a newly acquainted stranger and kind of ignoring him, even if the older's hand kept getting dangerously close to his crotch.

''sungie,'' he whined against his shoulder, fallen down. ''gimme.''

when jisung kept ignoring him he huffed, clumsily throwing a leg over his lap to straddle him and keeping their faces close together.

''can i help you?'' jisung teased, his hands coming up to hold his waist and hyunjin giggling.

hyunjin stared him dead in the eyes, same innocent smile in his face as he rolled his hips precisely over jisung's crotch.

jisung's breath hitched slightly and he let his fingers dig into his waist, guiding the movement.

''what's this?'' he asked once hyunjin paused for a moment. ''pretty pup on my lap, in front of everyone?''

the older nodded, unsure of where to put his hands as he rolled his hips again, earning a whistle from the person jisung had been talking to previously.

''you're being watched, precious,'' jisung informed, smiling up at him. ''bet you love the attention.''

hyunjin nodded. straightening up a bit and putting his hand behind him on jisung's thigh as he pushed his hips forward again.

it caught the attention of people slowly, sitting down around them and wolf whistling for hyunjin, the older always keeping his attention on jisung.

the sub moved his hands again, grabbing his shoulders so he could grind back better instead of the awkward forward pushing.

a man reached out to touch him, absolutely wasted, but was quickly restricted by jisung's new friend, pushing him back forcefully.

jisung was swelled with pride, so happy that everybody was watching how his baby was working for him, was watching who he belonged to.

hyunjin threw his head back a little, a soft breathy moan slipping through. ''s-sungie.''

''i'm here, baby,'' he promised, still holding his hips as a guide, as a lifeline. ''you're doing so well, looking so pretty.''

-

HHHHHHRGUIFEWSDJZIDGBFIRJWSDNUIREHR2891QR7438QEW3IQEWJSDFBEQWAjfbersfnd