3

jisung felt a bit awkward as he shuffled behind hyunjin.

''i-is chan your boyfriend?'' he stammered, his cheeks coated red as he kept stealing glances at hyunjin. ''m sorry for getting so close to him.''

''he's not,'' hyunjin denied in a low voice, showing him the small cafeteria and the vending machine, buying a can of coke and giving it to him as an apology. ''we're just best friends.''

''oh,'' jisung breathed, shyly taking the can and letting his eyes flicker over his face. ''thank you.''

''don't get too happy,'' the older sighed. ''i still don't like you.''

jisung dropped his small smile, quietly opening the can and taking a sip, going back to being as silent as possible.

''you look like a stalker like this,'' hyunjin scolded. ''i'm not going to eat you.''

the younger giggled softly. ''you're funny, hyunnie.''

hyunjin froze for a second, stilling in his steps before he kept walking, barely noticeable.

''listen, jisung,'' he sighed. ''you stay on your side of the room and i stay on mine, we don't have to talk.''

eventually, they made it back to the room, jisung sitting on his bed and going on his phone, not having anything else to do.

and they went like that from then on, ignoring each other and mostly sitting in the room only in the evening or shortly after classes.

but hyunjin grew more annoyed by the day, unable to get off at all due a bunch of different reasons.

in the mornings jisung always left later than him, after classes jisung always immediately made neatly composed summaries and in the evening he stayed with him just as well.

the shower wasn't an option either, having to be quick when the bathroom was shared with two other people from the room next to them.

and the worst part was that he knew by now that jisung simply didn't realise, he didn't realise that hyunjin got angrier with the day.

and then chan got him again, pinning him on the carpet in a play fight and his weight pressing onto his back giving him the impression of being so overpowered that he was hard in a matter of seconds.

he knew chan noticed by the way he stayed there, still pinning his wrists to the carpet and then slowly grinding against his ass, nipping at his neck.

''chan,'' hyunjin breathed, resisting his urge to press back. ''we shouldn't.''

''just a quick round, jinnie,'' chan opted. ''i miss how tight you are.''

''no, chan,'' he sighed. ''it's not fair to jisung, i know you like him.''

''what?'' chan asked, stilling his movements. ''i don't like him, baby, i swear, i'm not just saying this to convince you.''

''i know you like petite and innocent boys,'' hyunjin sniffled. ''h-he's your perfect type, he's obviously into you.''

chan sighed, slowly peeling himself from his back. ''hey, hyunjin,'' the older cooed. ''are you feeling a bit insecure again?''

''yeah,'' he admitted in a tear-stained voice, feeling like he was about to cry harder when the weight left his back. ''i-i hate my body so much.''

''but you're so gorgeous, jinnie,'' chan shushed. ''you're so breathtaking, wether you're getting fucked or not, you always look so ethereal.''

''still,'' hyunjin cried. ''no matter how good i'll look, i won't ever be good enough.''

''oh god,'' the man gasped, wrapping him in a hug and not caring that they were still on the floor. ''jinnie, you're so fucking perfect.''

''i'll never be good enough for you,'' he finally pushed, tired of bundling it up. ''i never will be, no matter what i do.''

chan stayed quiet for a long moment after that, hold on him hesitant, sighing softly. ''hyunjin-''

jisung came into the room, hyunjin turning to look at him with red-rimmed eyes and a tear-stained face.

''a-are you hurt?'' jisung immediately worried, completely ignoring everything he had been told about leaving him alone. ''is everything okay?''

he sat on the floor with them, hyunjin rolling his eyes because he got to be tiny with his legs folded under him.

''go away.'' hyunjin said through gritted teeth, avoiding his worried gaze.

''i-i'm not allowed to leave the room, the dorms are closing. is chan staying over tonight?'' jisung rambled, fiddling with his hands.

''no,'' hyunjin almost sounded angry about it, teeth grinding together. ''chan will be going home soon.''

''okay,'' the youngest nodded, not really caring about the statement as he just kept worrying. ''are you sure you don't want him to stay? you seem upset and i think you like chan better than you like me.''

''chan's going home,'' he insisted, giving his best friend a stern look. ''he has to.''

-

:(( b-but hyunchan best friends???

i'm literally so happy with the first three chapters i think you can tell