55

overnight, his post had gotten extremely popular; his usual average of around a thousand likes shooting to 50k.

he checked the notifications, unable to stop feeling giddy at the people telling him they wanted someone to greet them like that.

they called him puppy, called him pretty. they told him all the things he wanted to hear.

so he decided he should credit jisung, even if he had already shot up a thousand followers because people finding out it was him.

'the dom is [user], btw. he's in charge of me, i wonder how this will turn out.' he said, watching the video himself.

when he looked at the top of his screen, he saw that it was way too early in the morning; alone in his own bed and thirsty.

he got up, shuffling to the bathroom with the cage heavy as a reminder and taking a cup, filling it with water.

and he barely even thought about it as he grabbed another cup, filling it up with water as well before turning off the light and shuffling back.

jisung was sitting up in his bed when he came back, popped up on his elbows. ''you doing okay, hyunnie? you need cuddles?''

''needed water,'' he mumbled, too lazy to talk and placing down water on jisung's nightstand. ''got some for you.''

he was too lazy to take the few steps to his own bed, lifting the covers and slipping in between them.

''of course,'' jisung laughed, wrapping him in his arms as soon as hyunjin hid his face in his chest. ''go back to sleep, baby.''

and he did, barely even seconds passing before he relaxed against him and fell back to sleep.

jisung did as well, barely disturbed by the awakening and feeling closer to glad that he got the boy in his arms again.

when hyunjin woke up, he was aching. his cock was desperately trying to break out the metal and it hurt, aching.

he tried to make the feeling less bad by rutting against jisung's thighs, conveniently placed between his legs.

''master,'' he whimpered, not wanting to wake jisung up but feeling guilty for breaking his rules. ''please.''

continuing to rut against his thigh, he could barely feel anything, so desperate for the tiniest sparks.

''w-wake up,'' he cried out, not sure what he was expecting from jisung, who of course woke up from his movement. ''need it, please.''

''hey, puppy,'' jisung greeted groggily, holding him because hyunjin was still hidden away in his chest. ''calm down, i've got you.''

the older sobbed in gratitude at jisung's voice, clenching his sweater tight in his balled fists.

''is it too much for you, precious?'' he worried in a soft voice. ''do you need me to take off the cage.''

''g-gotta take what master gives,'' hyunjin hiccuped, sniffling continuously as tears kept coming. ''hurts so much.''

jisung pouted, reaching out for where he had put the key and taking it, tending to him and unlocking his member, taking off the cage.

hyunjin's member practically inflated with all the blood that filled it and jisung didn't hesitate before wrapping his hand around it.

''you can't do anything about your dreams, pup,'' he shushed, thumbing over the head of his cock. ''i won't count it.''

''thank you, master,'' the older whimpered, hips bucking up into the touch, out of control. ''t-thank you so much.''

''it's all good, baby,'' jisung cooed, not even saying anything about the way hyunjin was hiding. ''you're so sweet, hm? just cum when you need to.''

''oh god,'' hyunjin gasped out, clenching him tighter. ''thank you.''

jisung jerked him in a quick pace, trying to get him to cum quick when he knew the older must have been waiting for a long time.

''come on, pup,'' jisung encouraged, trying to coax it out of him. ''don't you wanna make a mess, hm?''

''wanna- wanna-'' he cried uselessly, not knowing what to say but unable to keep quiet. ''please.''

his words were dragged out, crying out loudly for him.

''i know, pup,'' the younger shushed again. ''you're such a good boy.''

''fuckfuckfuck,'' hyunjin whined out, his body straining. ''m gonna cum, oh god.''

''cum for me, precious,'' jisung coaxed, twisting his wrist at the top of his stroke so that hyunjin's jerked and stilled. ''just like that.''

hyunjin's hips jerked erratically after a moment of staying still, his orgasm wrecking him as he couldn't stop whimpering.

-

uwu