58

a hand tapped on his shoulder, the same man as before smiling at him. ''did you bring a friend of yours? does he wanna look for toys?''

''this is m-my dom,'' hyunjin informed, gasping slightly when jisung's arms tightened around his waist for a moment. ''he wanted to come with me.''

jisung was a bit annoyed that he had been assumed as a sub again, the worker apologising briefly to which he nodded dismissively.

''so how did you two enjoy your last purchase?'' the man asked, for no other reason than to recommend him more he might like.

''uhm, i-it was good.'' the sub said, getting more flustered with each second passing.

''alright, please tell me what you liked about it and then your dom can say it for himself.'' he smiled, hands neatly clasped together.

''i liked the, uh, the pain,'' he confessed. ''a-and that i knew he got to decide everything.''

the employee hummed, turning his gaze to jisung. ''did you like it?''

jisung hummed curtly. ''i like how shy it gets him, but how desperate as well.''

''alright, so,'' he took a moment to swallow and think. ''if you want to get him more desperate, i'd advice a vibrator. it's nice for him if you play with his nipples and dick, his hole depends on if he's a bottom.''

''he is,'' jisung was quick to say, annoyed. ''a vibrator sounds good.''

the employee took them over to that section of the shop and grabbed two specific ones; one in the shape of a cat paw and a purple one with a ball on the end.

with a light hold on hyunjin's hand, he put the paw on his palm, turning it on to let him feel the vibrations.

''don't worry, these are just samples,'' he smiled, letting it rub up and down over his palm. ''the vibrations aren't too strong, but the paw shape can make you target it better.''

jisung raised his hand with a small cock of the employee's hand, smiling softly when it got pressed against his palm.

''this one,'' he continued, turning off the paw and taking the purple one, pressing it against jisung's palm first. ''is good to press with. it's mainly for nipple play and teasing his rim. the vibrations are a lot stronger, but it's divided over the whole ball.''

he hummed in interest, hyunjin obediently raising his hand and gasping lightly when he felt the strength it went with.

''i-i can't take that,'' hyunjin whispered to jisung, panicked. ''it's too much.''

''we'll take the purple one,'' jisung said confidently, amused by the older's reaction. ''i think the paw would be more fun for kittens.''

the male smiled, putting back the sample and taking a packaged version of it.

''you said it was more suitable for kittens,'' he said. ''are you into any form of pet play?''

''he is a puppy,'' the dom replied. ''he's very soft, only disobeys on accident but really just wants cuddles.''

the man nodded, walking them over to the puppy section. ''since you said he's very soft, he might like doing tricks. these are normal candies that look like dog treats.''

jisung nodded, taking it in his hand and reading the ingredients. ''what do they taste like?''

''strawberry, usually,'' he said. ''there are other flavours, but these have been reviewed as the best. here's a sample.''

putting his hand up, jisung asked him for his paw jokingly, not expecting him to actually do it but smiling when hyunjin put his hand on top.

hyunjin opened his mouth and he put in the candy, the older chewing it and smiling at the taste, nodding happily.

''good?'' jisung asked, the sub nodding once more. ''good.''

''do you want them too?'' the man asked, jisung nodding so that he stacked a package on top of the vibrator. ''how are you concerning noise? moans, cries, etcetera.''

''i like them,'' he said, hyunjin looking away shyly again. ''i don't want anything to shut him up, if that's what you're asking.''

the employee nodded, turning to hyunjin. ''how do you feel about gags?''

''no, please,'' hyunjin denied quickly. ''don't like them.''

he worried that he wouldn't be heard otherwise; like he wouldn't be noticed if he wore one.

''okay, no gags for you two,'' he smiled. ''are you guys very experienced concerning bdsm? do you know about all the safety rules and different kinks?''

jisung shook his head, never feeling like a good dominant no matter what.

''we have this book,'' the employee said, sticking it out to them. ''it still doesn't have everything, but it covers a lot.''

he didn't even doubt before agreeing to buy it, always wanting hyunjin to feel safe with what he did.

-

pup wanna chew on something :((