15

hyunjin woke up confused, his face pressed against sometimes and somehow getting the urge to just press his face into it more, hugging closer.

then he noticed a light pressure on his neck, bringing his hand up to relieve it and smoothing over the material of his collar, smiling in content.

for a moment he thought he went back in time, that he was all warm and cuddled up with his dom, hugging into them more.

''good morning,'' a slightly familiar voice said, hand moving to scratch his scalp. ''you go into subspace very easy when you feel tired.''

he hummed, groaning softly in protest when jisung moved too much, not wanting to open his eyes.

in his mind he kept searching for who it could be, finally placing the face with the voice and almost jumping metres away.

''fuck,'' he cursed, fumbling with the closing part of his collar and basically tearing it off before putting it back in his spot. ''please tell me that never happened.''

jisung shrugged, sitting up and slipping his shirt over his head so he could put on a thick sweater, hyunjin acting like he wasn't watching.

the younger boy was basically ripped, despite his soft look there were defined abs on his stomach.

hyunjin's mind drifted a bit at it, definitely not thinking about what it would be like to worship his body, kiss over his body.

''a thank you would be nice,'' jisung mumbled, body covered and looking at him with his eyebrows lightly furrowed. ''whatever.''

''wait,'' hyunjin sighed, ruffling his hair and getting up from where he had scrambled to. ''thank you, really.''

''i-i'm sorry for fighting with chan,'' the younger apologised. ''i got too protective over you.''

''don't worry about it,'' he dismissed, not feeling like even thinking about the whole situation. ''just,,, yeah.''

''come here, just for a second,'' jisung requested, hyunjin somehow finding it in him to listen as he shuffled over. ''i'm sorry.''

he threw his arms around him in a hug, pressing him tight to his body, the older tensing up. ''what are you doing?''

''i need this,'' he sighed. ''i-i had a lot of insecurities dominating you, i don't know you very well.''

and hyunjin didn't really like it when he untensed his body, when he left himself even slightly vulnerable.

''you did good,'' the older promised, returning the hug hesitantly. ''i'm not mad at you.''

jisung smiled softly, pressing his face against him. ''you still don't like me?''

hyunjin thought about it for a second. ''i slightly appreciate your existence.'' he confessed.

the way jisung giggled shouldn't have been that cute, shouldn't have made him feel glad that he had said that.

but it did; it felt good to give him something to be happy about, to know jisung didn't hate it that he had to take care of him.

''please let me take care of you more often,'' jisung requested in a shy voice. ''you're so adorable.''

''when i'm like that,'' hyunjin explained, sighing when jisung kept letting the hug linger. ''i can be cute.''

''no,'' jisung denied, shaking his head where it was still pushed against him. ''you're just really adorable to me, no matter what you do.''

''oh,'' the older breathed, knowing that he was blushing fiercely, and feeling his skin itch at the comment. ''i'm really not.''

''you are,'' he pushed, finally letting go of the hug and not even giving him a look as he packed his bag. ''you're like,,, the ultimate cutie.''

''explain.'' hyunjin huffed, crossing his arms and giving him a death stare.

''that,'' jisung hummed, pointing at his arms. ''it's in all the little things, it'd take too long to explain because it's all things you wouldn't know.''

''what?'' the older asked, confused by the statement and only getting worse the more times he ran it through his mind.

''cute!'' he exclaimed, tapping the tip of his nose with his finger. ''you're really red.''

hyunjin was about to make another snarky comment at him for it before jisung giggled and quickly left the dorm to get to his lecture.

looking on the clock, hyunjin realised that he needed to get to his own class as well, dressing with a pout and grumpy that he had been forced to leave the warmth of his bed (or maybe just the cuddles).

the boy considered calling in sick or just not going for a second before he realised that he was already lacking at school.

so he dragged himself to it, hood drawn tight over his head and sweatpants baggy around his legs, refusing to wake up.

-

hmmm their relationship is growing >:)

also i ordered a bunch of collars yesterday but we dont talk about that