39

''binnie,'' minho breathed, big eyes looking up at him. ''i-i haven't touched myself like that for a-a while.''

''like that?'' changbin questioned, knowing what he meant but wanting him to say it.

''w-with my fingers,'' he stammered, face flushing further. ''inside. d-don't know if it will fit.''

changbin chuckled softly, running the back of his fingers down his face. ''well, we started there once.''

minho nodded along, never doubting a single thing he was told and just letting changbin do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted it.

''you don't have to let me fuck you,'' changbin shushed. ''if it's too much for today then it's alright.''

''but i missed daddy's cock so much,'' minho sniffled, shivering a bit from the cold. ''want it inside, should've prepared.''

''it's alright, pretty kitten,'' he soothed. ''we'll work you opened up, yeah? get you all ready for me, you want that?''

''want it,'' the older agreed softly. ''please, daddy?''

''of course, baby,'' changbin smiled, swooping in for a kiss, their lips perfectly fitting with minho's bottom lips between his own. ''let's just take our time.''

he reached out for the lube, minho watching his every move so curiously, still nervous to do something wrong.

''what if i can't take it?'' minho worried, squirming. ''i-if my body changed too much?''

changbin frowned a little, putting down the lube. ''since when are you insecure about your body, pretty?'' he wondered.

''daddy didn't wanna look at me anymore,'' he admitted. ''a-all the missed calls, missed all the praise 'n then my thoughts got me.''

''i'm so sorry,'' changbin deeply apologised. ''you should never even think about forgetting what a beautiful kitten you are.''

''sorry,'' the older apologised softly. ''i-i really tried to remember, it was too loud.''

''nothing to say sorry for,'' he shot down, moving in for another sweet kiss. ''do you want to pull your pretty panties aside or are you gonna take them off for me?''

''take 'em off,'' minho mumbled. ''m not pretty enough for them.''

''you are,'' changbin enforced. ''better stop before i start worshipping you, cutie. tell me you're pretty and i'll let you take them off.''

minho shook his head, refusing to praise himself when he believed he looked so terrible.

''say it, please?'' the younger asked, just wishing his boyfriend could see himself the way he saw him. ''i wanna hear it so bad.''

with a huff, minho finally gave in. ''m pretty.''

changbin smiled brightly and he found it worth it. ''you're my pretty baby, aren't you? always will be.''

he helped minho out of the panties, putting them aside and crowding him again, lowering his face to his chest so he could place kisses over it.

the older sighed shakily, trying to push his fears away the best he could.

meanwhile changbin just kept kissing down his chest, creating a trail of affection. ''pretty pretty kitten.''

''please?'' minho asked softly, timid like they were having their first time all over again. ''want your fingers.''

''of course, lovely,'' changbin cooed, pushing his legs apart and reaching out for lube. ''keep them like this.''

when changbin pressed the first finger in after only a little bit of teasing, minho was already disobeying the command, closing his legs out of shyness.

''kitten,'' changbin scolded, pushing his legs open and slapping the inside of his thigh. ''i told you to keep them open.''

''sorry,'' he apologised, gripping on to his own legs in an attempt to keep them spread as his boyfriend fingered him open slowly. ''feels nice.''

''must be full, hm?'' the younger teased, pushing another finger in and scissoring them. ''isn't it nice to finally be filled again?''

''yeah,'' minho breathed, his hold on his legs slipping when he was trembling too much again. ''so nice, missed it so much.''

''i forgot how pretty you are when you're stuffed, kitten,'' changbin cooed. ''you're so whiny for me.''

''please,'' he begged, his legs closing again when his hands slipped too much and trying to spread them quick enough for the younger not to notice. ''please?''

''oh, baby,'' changbin mocked, stilling his fingers. ''do you need me to get a spreader bar on you, dumb kitten?''

''no,'' minho denied, shaking his head wildly. ''d-don't need it.''

''daddy thinks you should,'' the dominant hummed, teasing his fingernails over his thigh so that minho pushed his legs shut once more. ''you just can't do it without.''

minho just nodded, figuring that changbin knew what he was doing and that he should listen to him. ''okay, daddy.''

''good boy,'' changbin said, reaching out for it. ''let's get you how you want.''

-

hmmm manipulation kink