Survival Games [Arc 5.14]

Comenzar desde el principio

“Is this a coincidental encounter? Or…” To tell the truth, Jing Yang didn’t believe that this would be accidental. After all, the city was too big, and the population was so large, the chances of accidentally meeting were too low.

“I especially came to find you.” Feng Qi didn’t conceal his actions.

“How did you know I was here?” After Jing Yang asked he felt that he was simply saying nonsense. As the second young master of the Feng family, he naturally would have his own methods to find him.

Feng Qi glanced at him and didn’t speak, because he could tell that Jing Yang definitely understood in his heart what methods he had used to find him.

At the end of the meal, Jing Yang said, “I’m going back, thank you for the wine, as well as the flowers.”

“I’ll send you.” Qi Feng said.

“No need, I drove here myself.” Jing Yang refused, he was still somewhat anxious in his heart, and didn’t want to confirm too quickly whether or not he was his lover.

“Then you send me ba.” Qi Feng said.

Jing Yang looked at him, and seeing his attitude of definitely following him today, he fell silent for a bit. He thought, in any case he needed to know sooner or later, then if it was today then they would just do it today. If he confirmed it earlier, it would also save him from being so anxious. “Then you still send me over ba.”

Feng Qi sent Jing Yang to his door, and didn’t have any indication of leaving, so Jing Yang just went along and invited him in.

When Feng Qi sat down in the living room, Jing Yang turned to the bar and poured two glasses of wine, then secretly took out a white granule and dropped it in the wine. Watching the white particles melt into the wine, Jing Yang swished the glass, and then brought them to the living room.

Jing Yang placed the glasses on the coffee table and sat down next to Feng Qi.

Feng Qi raised his hand and was about to take that wine glass when Jing Yang held his hand. “Wait a bit…” Until he had determined whether or not Feng Qi was his own lover, Jing Yang couldn’t let him drink that glass of wine that he had already added powder in. Kissing was the fastest way to confirm whether or not he was his lover, so he hugged his neck and kissed him.

Feng Qi held Jing Yang’s waist, and after being stunned for a couple seconds, he immediately mastered the initiative, forcefully sucking on his lips, his tongue bullying its way into his mouth, and entangling with his tongue.

“En~” Jing Yang was pressed down on the sofa, the lack of oxygen making his brain somewhat hazy. Among the haze, a fiery desire seemed to break out, his body fiercely trembled, his soul seeming like it was being sucked out of his body.

Jing Yang felt that familiar feeling and almost shed tears. He had not loved the wrong person, this was his own lover. No matter how long it took, no matter which world they were in, even in the most uncertain circumstances, the person he fell in love with, was always him. Jing Yang felt that he had been mired in this love, just like being caught in a swamp. The more he struggled, the deeper he sank, and letting himself sink down further was the only thing he could do.

That glass of red wine was already useless, Jing Yang naturally wouldn’t let Feng Qi drink that anymore. From now on, no matter what happened, no matter what Feng Qi did to him, Jing Yang would still accept.