Survival Games [Arc 5.13]

Mulai dari awal

After Water Ghost arrived, Goose Over said to him, “These people will be given to your team to manage, tell them the rules here and take care of everyone. Also, the house on the furthest west edge will be for them, tell them to hand in the entire rental fee. For future tasks, they will be following you.”

“Okay, I understand.” Water Ghost replied.

Water Ghost brought away the smoke squad people and arranged a place for them to live, then told them the rules.

“Can I ask you a question?” Dark Flame said.

Water Ghost: “Speak.”

“Why are all of your weapons especially powerful after you all entered A team? Is it because the technicians helped you all raise them?” They had never been able to figure out this question, and the only reason they could come up with was this.

“Not a technician, it was Ding Nuoyang who helped us raise the energy of our weapons while he was refining them.” Water Ghost felt that since they had already joined A team, there was nothing to hide from them about this question.

“Nuoyang?” Dark Flame stared in disbelief. “Him…how is that possible?”

The other smoke squad team members were equally incredulous. They looked at each other, everyone in shock.

“You will have a chance to understand these matters, you don’t have to cling to those things of yours, the original A team members will not take advantage of you. Ding Nuoyang may take some things out of your storage space, but it’s all to find erroneous code in the program, and when he finishes making the weapon he will put it back. Plus, the weapons that come out of his hands are countless times better than those made by the best alchemist NPC.”

Those terribly fierce weapons were actually made by Ding Nuoyang, this answer caused the smoke squad members to suffer a huge impact. It could be said that originally this was an advantage that could have belonged to them, but had been fiercely pushed away by themselves.

When Water Ghost walked out of the house, the Whirlwind team captain Sharp Arrow quickly walked over to his side and asked, “What are they doing here? What is going on?”

“Goose Over told me to bring them over and arrange them to live here.” Water Ghost said doubtfully. “What’s the matter? Right now everyone is joining A team, it’s not strange that they would come and join. Who actually wants to die?”

“Don’t you know? They are the smoke squad!” Sharp Arrow widened his eyes.

“Of course I know they are the smoke squad, there aren’t many teams composed entirely of professional players. They’re one of them, and had been pretty famous before.”

“Seeing your appearance, you must not have known the matter of Ding Nuoyang being driven out of their team ba?” Sharp Arrow said.

“What?!” Water Ghost looked at him in shock, and then carefully recalled. “I seem to have a bit of an impression of this matter. I don’t know who I heard talk about this, at that time I didn’t really pay attention and felt that it wasn’t something important, and forgot. Once you mentioned it, it seems like there really was such a matter.”

“Our two teams joined A team relatively early on, we are all very clear about what kind of person Ding Nuoyang is. He is very kind to everyone, and has never taken advantage of anyone, and also has real skill. They actually were able to offend someone like this, it can be seen that they are really quite something.”