Survival Games [Arc 5.8]

Start from the beginning

Solid and Liang Ren immediately went up and blocked his way. “What are you doing?!”

“You step aside, I am his boyfriend, you have no right to stand in my way!”

The team members were all somewhat surprised. Solid and Liang Ren looked at each other, and then turned to look at Jing Yang, and then turned their gazes to Qi Feng.

Qi Feng squinted and his gaze toward Dark Flame became as cold and sharp as blades of ice.

Jing Yang rolled his eyes. “As a married person, what kind of face do you have to claim to be my boyfriend? You can’t even be considered an ex-boyfriend, okay? I have already told you that my relationship with you is only as old classmates, not even friends.”

“I know that you are still angry at me for marrying Easy Nobility, when we survive and leave the game world, you can punish me any way you want.” Easy Nobility eagerly said, “But right now, I really have something very important to tell you.”

Jing Yang thought a bit, and then said to Qi Feng, “Can you all wait in front for me for a moment?”

Qi Feng frowned at him and did not speak, without any intention to leave.

“Just two minutes.” Jing Yang used a pleading expression to look at him.

Qi Feng felt as if his brain had been hit by something, and facing such a gaze, he could not form any rejection.

Qi Feng brought the rest of the team forward thirty or forty meters and then stopped, watching Jing Yang and Dark Flame. He needed to guard against any harmful behavior Dark Flame would make toward Jing Yang.

“Speak, you only have two minutes. Whether you’re done talking or not, I will not keep listening after that.” Jing Yang said.

“Nuoyang, you’re paying all of those people’s money, right?” Dark Flame asked.

“What does it have to do with you whether or not I’m paying?” Jing Yang frowned.

“I am concerned that you are being cheated by them.” Dark Flame made an appearance of thinking for his sake. “Those people definitely only allowed you on their team for your money, and when they completely cheat you out of your money and after you have no more use to them, they will definitely drive you out of the team, and might even kill you.”

Jing Yang sneered. “Those words should have been said by those teammates of yours ba, you bunch of people are really ridiculous, do you think that everyone is as shameless as you all? Those words you just said are simply judging others based on yourself, using your own dirty thoughts to speculate on what other people think.”

“Nuoyang, when you were in our team, even though you also had to spend money, but as long as I was there, I would not let them harm you. You’re spending money in both cases, but being able to survive would still be better than not being able to survive ba.”

Jing Yang looked at him like he was a retard. “Ever since I joined my current team, I have not paid a penny, believe it or not. Talking to people like you is really just an insult to my IQ.”

Dark Flame watched Jing Yang quickly walk away, full of disbelief. How could it be possible that he had not paid a penny? He was just a rookie who had just started playing games, if it weren’t because he had money, how could those people possibly let him join their team.