Survival Games [Arc 5.4]

Start from the beginning

Dark Flame rested his hand on the door and stood there for a long time. Easy Nobility stood in his own room, watching this scene through the slit in his door, his mood very complicated. He had just been excited that he would be able to marry Dark Flame tomorrow, only to suddenly hear him say that as long as Ding Nuoyang would not accept it he would not marry. He had painstakingly said so much to him, could it be that so many people, and even including his own life, were all inferior to one Ding Nuoyang?

Easy Nobility closed the door. He would follow through with this marriage no matter what, he would definitely make Dark Flame fall in love with him. No matter whether it was in the game, or in reality, as long as Ding Nuoyang no longer existed, Dark Flame would belong entirely to him.

The next day, the teammates decorated the house up a bit, it seemed quite festive. They even spent money to hire a mid-level chef NPC to make a two table banquet, but these dishes could only fill their hunger bar. None of them were able to replenish their energy, and even the ingredients were not good, just looking at them you would know that the taste would not be anything great.

Jing Yang looked at the dishes on the table without any appetite. He had at least paid two shares of the money, they only gave him these things to eat? He might as well just eat his own food then. Easy Nobility was really awesome, he could even embezzle from his wedding feast funds. It seemed like in order to save money for his surgery, he was really doing everything possible.

Jing Yang ate a couple bites for appearances sake and returned to his room. Instead of sitting there and looking at a table of terrible food, he might as well go back to his room and use that time to learn refining. This way if he later made a particularly powerful weapon, he would not make the technicians feel like anything was strange. At least he would have a record of studying.

“Into the bridal room! Into the bridal room!”

The players surrounded the two people as they entered Dark Flame’s room. This room had also been simply arranged, but actually did look quite like a wedding room.

The crowd of people stayed behind in the bridal room, and had to watch the two people perform a kiss. Dark Flame was somewhat reluctant, so Easy Nobility took the initiative to embrace his neck and kiss him. The room burst into cheers.

When those people had had enough fun and left, only the two of them were left in the room. Easy Nobility held Dark Flame’s face. “We have known each other for so many years, you must know my feelings toward you. Then what about you for me? Have you ever felt the least bit of attraction? Even if it was only once or twice.”

“I…” Dark Flame looked at his teary eyes, and didn’t know how he should answer him. Actually he had, and more than once or twice. But he felt that he more deeply loved Ding Nuoyang. In the end the game was the game, he didn’t want to take the feelings of the game world seriously, but also really enjoyed his ambiguous feelings with Easy Nobility. He believed that any man would have his vanity, and any man would feel proud and satisfied being adored by such an outstanding man, so he didn’t think that him being attracted was anything wrong.

“I beg you, tell me the truth.” Easy Nobility pleaded with him.

Facing such a beautiful face, pathetically begging him at this moment, he really couldn’t bear to say such words that would make him sad, so he could only tell him the truth. “For you…I have been moved, many times.”