Scotts

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

Everyone is eagerly awaiting the birth of Collin's pups. One pup will be the future Alpha of The Red Moon Pack. Whether that will be male or female is still to be discovered. Collin and Ivana opted to be surprised.

Mom and Dad are expecting a boy. Dad is ecstatic. His joy is contagious. I won't lie, Alex and I are stoked. Mom says she doesn't care as long as the pup is healthy.

Alex and Alisa are expecting a female pup. This pup will be Future Beta of The Crescent Moon Pack, our pack. Our lives are evolving quickly. New editions are exciting and very much welcomed.

All new pack members have been successfully integrated into The Red Moon Pack. We train together, hold events together and are almost always sharing members between the two packs.

The renovations and alterations to both packs and new pack lands are complete. Houses are generously placed around the new territory. Both pack territories are now merged and the new construction is complete. I managed to get an elevator for our pack house.

I thought about building Alivia and me a new house of our own. However, Alivia wanted our future pups to grow up traditionally. She said an Alpha's family should be the center of a pack. I agreed completely.

<<<<<

We got word that Ivana went into labor in the early hours of morning. After two hours of labor, she welcomed two precious pups. One male and one female, both look like a beautiful blend of their Alpha parents.

Ivana's coven is expected after Alisa gives birth to visit the new members of the family. They are giving Ivana time to adjust. Her parents are already here.

Collin is handling everything in stride. He is over the moon with his pups. Who wouldn't be? He has been by a couple times and every time he is elated with his new role as a father.

Lily is a ball of emotions. The pups have lit a fire in her. She is running around perfecting every detail for Collin. Her presence has done nothing short of miracles. Collin seems more at peace and his parents have enjoyed having her in his life.

Every day, as time gets closer to mom's delivery, dad is getting more ridiculous. Poor mom. She has been put on bed rest by dad. The pack doctor said mom was perfectly healthy. Dad just seems to ignore that prognosis. She is going crazy and he is disregarding her protests.

Alivia, Alisa and Lindsay are spending a ton of time with her to keep her sane. I understand dad's worries. I don't understand how mom is letting him get away with it. She is more than capable of pushing the issue. I guess some battles are meant to be left alone.

Alex backs dad one hundred percent. He treats mom like fragile glass. Maybe that is why mom didn't put up a fight. Two men of Alpha blood are hard to reign in.

<<<<<<

Mom is due within the next two weeks. However, we are all on the edge of our seats. Her belly is hanging low and her mood has taken a drastic turn. She is irritable and she cries over food. We are taking bets and doing due diligence to help her deliver on the day we chose.

Efran says within the next two days. He sneakily feeds her snacks that induce labor. That boy will do anything to win. Alisa is scared shitless. Watching mom change tactics so quickly had implanted the fear of goddesses inside of her.

Alex is trying to keep Alisa calm as he falls apart completely. I laugh. I'm not being ugly. I just don't know how to deal with my brother's erratic feelings. They echo in my spirit like a yodel in the mountains. He is under distress.