Company

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

We said our goodbyes to the members of the Red Moon Pack. I honestly hated to see them go. We got along exceptionally well, which is great since we are now both family and allies.

The girls were headed to the mall to replenish their wardrobes and any necessities they may have been lacking.

I got to my office to work in any pack matters that were still left unfinished.

Alex and Efran were busy with their portion of the paperwork.

The new daycare was almost completed. We would turn the old one into a pack school for the few wolves who studied from home. The renovations were set to begin once we transitioned to the new daycare building.

One of my guards mind linked me:

"Alpha, we have visitors" he said.

"Who is it?" I questioned.

"The future Alpha and Luna of the Red Moon Pack" he announced.

"Send them to the pack house. We will meet them outside." I confirmed.

"Beta, Gamma. The future Alpha Collin and Luna Ivana of the The Red Moon Pack have arrived. Let's head out to greet them." I ordered.

"Yes sir!" They agreed.

They aren't always formal but, I let them show respect when they choose to.

It's easy to forget your position when you are paired with your best friends and family. I didn't mind either way.

We headed to the pack house porch just as Collin and Ivana were arriving.

"Welcome Alpha Collin, welcome Luna Ivana." I announced.

Alpha Collin was 6'2" and had Brown hair with brown eyes. His skin was naturally a deep tan.

Luna Ivana had long Auburn hair and an flat white skin tone almost a shade of grey. She stood 5'8" Her most striking feature were her Red eyes.

Alex and Efran threw me a questioning glance.

I will admit Collin looked nothing like Alivia and Alisa.

"Alpha Demetri, it's a pleasure to meet you." Collin extended his hand.

"You as well Alpha Collin." I returned.

"You can omit the titles, we aren't official yet." He explained.

"This is my brother Beta Alex and our cousin Gamma Efran." I introduced.

"This is my wife Ivana." Collin announced.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ivana." I stated while shaking her hand.

Her skin felt stoic and her temperature was a clear indication she was not of wolf descent.

It's not uncommon for the Moon Goddess to pair us with other species. However, Ivana seemed an odd match.

"Let's go to my office and we can get acquainted." I offered.

Everyone followed me as we took our seats in my Alpha office.

"I can see you have concerns." Collin stated.

"Not really concerns, just curiosity." I relieved.

"I'm an open book." Collin confirmed.

I kept my eyes on Collin, as a sign of respect.

"Which pack was Ivana born into?" I questioned nervously.