Awkward

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

My blissful slumber was interrupted by an assault of  bright rays shinning thru my open curtains. I groaned as I cracked open my eyes.
Suddenly, I remembered the breath taking beauty that laid tangled on my chest.

Lazily, I ran my fingers thru her silky platinum strands. I could get use to this! I smirked in my head.

"Me too!" Renzo crooned.

I felt my aching member, which was completely hardened. An uncomfortable full feeling making me reach my hand down and adjust myself. Ugh, I'm gonna need to take care of that. I thought silently.

"Mate can take care of it" Renzo replied.

"Control yourself" I demanded.

I hummed mindlessly while enjoying the scent of my mate and the feeling of her soft skin pressed against mine. I felt Alivia stir beneath my touch. She lifted her head a little searching for my eyes.

I locked eyes with her as a scorching smile filled her face, making her stunning eyes light their electric blue. I returned her smile with a full face smile of my own.

"Good morning love." I cooed.

"Good morning sexy" she replied with a wink.

I wiggled my hips a little, still trying to cool the feeling in my pajama bottoms.

Alivia looked down and giggled.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Blue Balls?" She asked with a smirk.

"Something like that." I groaned.

"You should handle that." She quipped.

"Is that a fact?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows.

Alivia bust out laughing.

Ugh this woman, she's too cute for her own good! I stated in my head.

"You could do it for me" I joked.

"I could" she rolled the words off her tongue while sliding her hands lower down the blanket.

I'm not even gonna lie, visions of her bouncing her head over my lap, flooded my brain instantly.

"But, I'm not" she deadpanned.

"Fair enough!" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Really, you're not angry that I got mine but you didn't?" She asked incredulously.

"Nope!" I popped the "P".

"But" I qualified. "Payback's a bitch!" I smirked.

Her eyes widened before she narrowed them into a small playful glare.

"I look forward to it" she promised.

I had a question itching at my mind and felt awkward having to have the conversation.

"Baby?" I asked

"Yes, Demetri?" She questioned.

"Um, please don't get upset with me when I ask this, I won't be upset and I'm just curious I won't judge you." I struggled out.