Introductions

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

Alisa tapped the mic in front of her, the crowd halted their commotion.

"Welcome to Club Chaos!" She shouted.

The crowd erupted in noise but quieted back down quickly.

"Tonite we want to thank you for your presence. Each of you has contributed to our charity with your cover charge. We appreciate your generosity. A percentage of all sales of alcohol will also be donated in our continued effort to support victims of territory wars that previously plagued our country. So drink up and enjoy!" She exclaimed.

The crowd clapped loudly before settling down for the main event.

The girls started softly with their electric guitars and the light in the middle of the stage dimmed down, only leaving the lights on the dance floor to reflect on Alisa and Lindsay. The anticipation of their lead singer had me a bit excited. I was ready to see what made up their trio.

I smelled a vaguely familiar scent of Water Lilies and Jasmine, I think. I wasn't sure why it smelled familiar at first. Then I remembered the day we met Alisa.

Renzo started stirring in my head. I could feel his low purring and the whipping of his tail lightly. I looked around but, found no one new had entered the club. I called the waitress over and requested a stronger drink for all of us.

Apparently, someone (my wolf) was gonna lust after Alisa all night. I ignored him after telling him to catch a case of the "act right". We aren't doing this again!

The waitress brought me a tray of drinks. I sent Efran and Alex to the stage hand to give the girls theirs and let them know I would be right back. I carried my drink with me and headed towards the bathroom. Liquor seems to make nature's call quite impatient.

I could hear the low sound of someone singing and from the restroom it sounded quite nice. I just wanted to hurry this along and rush back out there to hear the ladies perform. I washed my hands, keeping an eye on my cup. I wasn't about to fall prey to someone drugging my drink.

As I exited the bathroom I heard a commotion to my right. As an Alpha, I have a responsibility to at least check on the situation. Two male wolves, obviously lower rank, were snarling at one another. This isn't uncommon when wolves and alcohol mix. I figured I would diffuse the situation and go along my way.

Stepping up to the now growling wolves, I got between the two and puffed out my chest. I let the Alpha waves roll off of me to express my dominate stature. Both wolves immediately calmed down and waited for my direction. Seeing as they had not caused any harm I wasn't going to make a scene.

I calmly folded my arms over my broad chest and switched between both wolves eyes.

"Gentleman, is there an issue?" I asked.

"No sir!" They responded together.

"I see this going two ways. We can get the bouncers to escort you both out of the club. Or, I can buy you both a drink and direct you back to the dance floor. Your choice! What will it be?" I questioned.

They quickly decided on drinks and I headed to the bar. I instructed the barkeep to put it on my tab and bought both men a drink and one for a lady of their choice. They seemed happy enough and I was ready to make my way back to the show.

The bouncer approached me and thanked me for handling the issue. I waved him off with a nod of the head. No thanks were necessary. I didn't need a testosterone fire burning my night away.