Two Down, One To Go

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

Yet another SUV parked on the front lawn, this one white in color. Typical of a Pack Betas Transportation. The colors made it easy to decipher between the occupants when a convoy approached a different pack territory.

Efran and Alex were watching carefully, always the professionals when it came time for Pack Duties. This time playing the part of a welcoming committee. However, Efran quickly became distracted and excused himself to the restroom. I found his behavior unusual but figured it was just bad timing of nature's call of duty.

Beta Michael and his wife Beth made their exit from the vehicle but paused as if waiting on permission to approach. They finally made their way to the porch, with a little visitor of their own beside them. We made our way into the family room once again. I was shocked at the scene of events that unfolded next, it was quite entertaining.

***Efran's point of view, starting at his flanking Alpha Demetri on the porch****

I was standing awaiting the arrival of the Red Moon Pack's Beta couple when I had the sudden urge to use the restroom. This was unlike me as I usually had a firm grip on my bodily functions. But, my wolf, Egan, decided the matter was truly a state of emergency and my bladder was protesting my hesitance. I excused myself properly and ran up the cascading staircase to answer Nature's Call.

Once I was finished with my business I stepped in front of the mirror and bent to the sink to wash my hands. Cleanliness is next to godliness! And I for one am a god, lol. I finished washing my hands, splashing cool water over my face to relieve the sudden hot flash that crept its way to my skin's surface. I checked the mirror and ran my fingers thru my jet black locks. Winking at myself in the mirror for being such a manly specimen of perfection. I'm just playing, my ego isn't that inflated, seriously it's not! Maybe!

I left the bathroom to descend the stairs to go back to the porch. But, once I looked up I noticed everyone had already made their way into the family room. Deja Vu! We had just been here for the arrival of Beta Alex family and mate. Anyways, back to me!

The front door swung open and instantly my senses were awakened. The scent of Day lilies and Rain coursed thru my nostrils and my heart kick started as if to finish the last leg of a relay race. My wolf, Egan, started trampolining thru my head. Bringing small ripples of energy along with him. Geez! Migraine much. I continued down the steps, suddenly focusing on my balance, as I was highly aware of the dizzying scent that would not vacate my senses.

Before I could land on the bottom step, I was knocked off my feet. My ass hit the bottom two, steps, feet straight in front of me. My back caressed the next three steps from the bottom, as my head marginally escaped a violent hit to the banister. The room broke into a thunderous roar of laughter as I was desperately trying to piece together the current events that had my 6'4" frame pinned to the floor.

I opened my eyes to the most mesmerizing set of angel eyes staring directly into mine. The color of entrancing green were painting these heavenly orbs like the green blades that nestled the delicate Cala lilies in the garden. It took me a minute to realize that an Angel of Death had descended upon me and was wickedly transfixing me with her raw power. Well if I have to go, this is the best death I could wish for. Those eyes could lead me into the depths of hell and I would graciously oblige.

A tinkle of laughter filled the air, illuminating the green orbs like lightning bugs on a summer's day. Her laugh played like a beautiful orchestra to my ears. I rushed to find the center of gravity pulling the petite angel creature with me as I steadied myself into a standing position. All at once the little Angel Minx had her legs wrapped around my torso, hands knotted in my hair and her soft Cherub lips were peppering my face with kisses. I wasn't complaining, I let the ethereal soldier continue her assault on my flesh and just shrugged and wrapped my hands around her tiny frame. I, for one, wasn't going to stop the war of pleasure that was slaying my brain function.

The little she wolf pulled back and locked those stunning green marbles back to my hazel ones. I was about to stake my claim when she threw her head back and crashed it forward stopping mere millimeters from my head, rubbing little Eskimo kisses across my perfectly formed nose. When her head stopped frantically caressing my skin she said the only thing that could make my heart explode into a bazillion, electrifying particles. MATE! Woohoo! Thank you Moon Goddess my time has arrived.

I laughed with power at the scene that unfolded and didn't bother to untangle myself from my Vixen Ninja. I simply looked over her beautiful little head and eyed the crowd, while adjusting her in my arms. Her hands were still twisted into my locks, arms draped over my massive shoulders and ankles locked tightly around my waist. Effectively stealing the attention from my crotch that was housing a very excited member.

Beta Michael cleared his throat and spoke, "Gamma Efran, I see you have now met my daughter Lindsay."

I smiled so wide, my cheeks threatened to crack from the sensation. I unhooked the cherub contortionist from my frame and she gracefully slid down my body, never removing her stare from my sight. I pulled her back to thoroughly inspect this little blessing that had easily anchored her place into my heart.

Oh my heavenly stars. Wow! Perfection embodied her flawless being. She had bright pink hair that looked to be spun from the hands of Rumpilstilskin himself, cut into an absolutely stunning above the shoulder bob. Green eyes that looked like they were cut from the stain glass windows of a Greek church, tiny Petite frame of about 5'5" if I'm guessing correctly. Her band tshirt clung to her ample breasts (a full C at least) and a pair of dark wash black skinny jeans appeared to be weeping in pleasure down her long toned legs. Black combat boots tied the look together. I looked down her back side, to check for stray hairs *wink*wink* and immediately had to combat the lust that filled my eyes when I saw her plump and soft bubble butt that filled her jeans in perfectly.

Moving to her face again I made business of memorizing that precious angel face that will forever be my religion. Soft peach skin touched high cheek bones on her slender heart shaped face, long thick black lashes, little make up. Silky cherry colored lips glistened with chapstick. A thin nose that perfectly fit her absolutely breathtaking face. And that diamond stud in her nose was the biggest turn on I could imagine. My fucking rocker angel. Laughs filled the room as I fist pumped the air and howled my delight to the Moon Godess.

Lindsay spoke and said, "do you like what you see?"

I leaned down to whisper in her ear "I fucking love what I see." And sent a sultry whistle to punctuate my words. She kissed my cheek and turned to face the crowd. I was in God Damned heaven!