Good mornings

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Demetri's POV***

The next day I woke up early to tend to more Alpha duties. I didn't mind, my favorite place to be was running our pack. Alex and Efran generally met me in my office in the mornings to help. However, I figured they deserved a little alone time with their mates. Saturday's should be for relaxing anyway.

Tomorrow we would hold the dinner where we announce Alisa as Female Beta. And now, we would also officially welcome Lindsay as Gamma Female. I was happy to grow our werewolf family. These girls were an awesome addition to our pack.

I heard a rap at my office door. Without hesitation I spoke the words "come in." I was greeted by Alpha Carter and Beta Michael. I figured they would want to discuss yesterday's revelation and how it affected their pack.

"Good morning gentlemen. Please come in and take a seat." I said while I gestured to the deep red wingbacks in front of my desk. They both sat and smiled widely in front of me.

"I assume we need to discuss the new mates and how they will change the dynamic at Red Moon." I spoke.

Alpha Carter started the conversation " Well it appears we will be joined in more ways than our alliance. I can't explain how happy I am that your Beta and Gamma accepted our sweet girls."

I'm positive my face showed my confusion, but felt the need to ask for details "why wouldn't they, Alisa and Lindsay are more than either of them could dream for. And, our pack is truly blessed they will be joining us!"

Beta Micheal beamed at my praise "we were always worried our little spitfires would be too much to handle." He chuckled while leaving curiosity in the air.

I reiterated my opinion of these beautiful ladies. "Nah, we enjoy a challenge. Although, I have not seen them in action, I'm genuinely looking forward to getting to know them more."

Alpha Carter continued "we actually need to ask a favor, but please feel free to express your concerns."

"Alright," I said "shoot!"

Alpha Carter began again:

"my son, Collin, is the Alpha in training for Red Moon. He is traveling back next week from his honeymoon with our future Luna, Mrs. Ivana."

"I wanted to have him travel here upon his return to study for a couple weeks with you. While I am fully capable of training my son into the Alpha position, as a part of our newly extended family, we would like him to become comfortable with you and The Crescent Moon Pack. Our alliance will merge two of the most powerful packs in the world, and a strong relationship among the packs is mutually beneficial."

I didn't even have to think about it, I was already happy with our alliance and knew that Alpha Carter's suggestion was perfect.

"Absolutely! We can train and make arrangements for future visits. I would enjoy getting to know Collin and Ivana. I'm sure we will become great friends!"

This seemed to ease the slight tension from the Red Moon Pack's Alpha and Beta. The small lines between their eyes softened. Their smiles replaced their serious features.

"How about we go down stairs and discuss further over breakfast. Then we can tour the territory and you two can give me any suggestions that you may have. I will get the Beta And Gamma couples to join us as well!"
I stated.

We all agreed and filed out of my office towards the dining room. My mom was already in the kitchen, ever the gracious host. My dad was reading a newspaper at the table while sipping his coffee. The other pack members were resting and would soon fill the quiet walls with aimless chatter.

I seated Alpha Carter and Beta Michael. Then excused myself to greet my parents and round up my Elite members.

"Good morning Mom" I said before leaning down and kissing my sweet mom on her rose little cheeks. She was humming while making an elaborate breakfast. "I love you mom, and I appreciate all you do for me and our pack. You are an angel."

My mom blushed and said "my sweet boy, you are just one of the many Apples of my eye. Thank you for always voicing your appreciation and leading our family with such pride!"

Lord this lady knew how to warm my soul. I'm so blessed!

I headed up the stairs to the elite wing that housed myself, Alex and Efran. And now we would be adding Alisa and Lindsay to our quarters. I was going to be kind and gently knock on Alex door to announce breakfast but, I saw the girls both walking out of Efran's room and wanted to know what was up with the sleeping arrangements.

"Good morning Alisa! Good morning Lindsay!" I said. "Did you ladies put the the boys out already?" I chuckled.

Both girls giggled and blushed. Lindsay answered my playful question "Absolutely! Had to make them work it!" I burst out laughing and felt bad for my brother and best friend. The mate bond had to be howling at the thought of their mates in another room.

I let the girls know breakfast would be served in a few and asked them to join us in the dining room to eat and get ready for our day. They agreed and headed downstairs as they were already dressed for today.

I barged into Alex room making a low whistle upon my entrance. Efran was on the couch and Alex was laying in his bed. I wasn't going to go easy on my boys. Time to wake them up.

I walked over to the window and pushed the curtains to the side, filling the room with the morning sun. Then I turned on the stereo and blasted some corny boy band song. Then began to jump up and down on the bed howling annoyingly.

Alex jumped up with a glare of death. While I grinned widely at my own antics. Efran groaned and pulled the cover back over his head.

Well this just won't do. I walked to the couch and yanked Efran off by his ankle, firmly knocking him onto the floor. Before I knew it I had two very annoyed men wrestling with me on the floor.

We play fought for a few before fits of laughter filled the air and all of us looked ridiculous with hair sprouting in every direction and our shirts wrinkled. I heard giggles and spotted two very amused young ladies at the door.

I got up, straightened my clothes and ran my hands to straighten out my newly formed bed head. Ever the serious Alpha, I winked at Alisa and Lindsay before walking out the door whispering "give them hell" on my way out!

The girls dog piled the almost recovered mates and I glanced backward to the sight of Alex and Efran tickling the breath from the petite little angels. I was quite pleased with my little onslaught and headed back for breakfast.