Marla at the Super Bowl

While making a commercial of Geico, the woodchucks has robbed Marla's hotel room. She said to them, "You woodchucks stay out of my room," and Troy Aikman is the security guard. After the woodchucks arrested, Bob Lilly and Randy White came along.

At the pregame concert, the Lytles were added again, they sang three songs, "Loretta," "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" and "Hot Patootie." In "Paradise" and "Patootie," the surviving NFL all time team players were there clapping hands and sing songs. Trippi introduces to Ken Houston, who survives from leukemia. Jessica, the oldest told Randy White, "Yes or No." Randy said, "I told you I'm married." Heather plays saxophone, Hailey on piano, Trippi on lead vocals, Jordan on bass, Eric on drums and Elway on guitar. Jessica stole Mel Blount's hat, and he takes his hat back after she said, "Will you make me your wife?" Although quarterbacks John Elway, Roger Staubach, Joe Montana and Dan Marino went on to sing with the Lytle brothers.

Micaela Wong and Maura Conrad opens the door for the Chiefs players while Keena Turner and Steve Young also opens the door for the 49ers. Both Micaela and Maura dated Elway and Trippi.

Marla was at the post game interview and she said, "I'm keep on matriculating these guys, just like Hank Stram said 'Just keep matriculating the ball down the field, boys.'"