Marla's Thanksgiving

On November 28, Marla and her husband Kyle are preparing a Thanksgiving dinner to family and friends, but his four children are in Oregon and her two children are in Texas. Faron, Lorrie, Natalee, Brendan and the children were there at the time. Lee Roy Jordan had just flew from Tuscaloosa, Alabama to Dallas to visit Marla and he wants Brendan and Natalee to hang out until Sunday. His wife Biddie was giving Marla a necklace. Other Cowboys legends Ed "Too Tall" Jones, Drew Pearson and Rayfield Wright were there as well. Some Cowboys players and wives are attending in addition to Lee Roy and Biddie were, Randy and Susan White, Bob and Ann Lilly, Bill and Denise Bates, Daryl and Diane Johnston, Tom and Donna Rafferty, Larry and Linda Cole, Mel and Liz Renfro, Danny and Jane White, D.D. and Diane Lewis, Emmitt and Patricia Smith, Darren and Tiffany Woodson, Bob and Mary Breunig, Roger and Marianne Staubach, Charlie and Rosie Waters, Cliff and Karen Harris, John and Sue Fitzgerald and Dave and Carole Manders.

Troy Aikman, Ralph Neely and Michael Irvin did not attend at the time, but Marla brought her goddaughter Kelly Cross Blum, her husband Dirk and two daughters Charli and Cammy. Marla is also the godmother of Crystal and Brendan (Kelly's siblings) and Tiffany, Brittney and Courtney.

During the Thanksgiving dinner, the Cowboys lost to the Buffalo Bills 15-26.