Dorry's Wild and Crazy Jokes 2020

Marla's niece Dorry hosted for the football birthdays every day, and also hosted for a trivia every Tuesday to interview living players. It all started on July 21, 2020.

In August 2020, she interviewed Dick Butkus on how he was drafted at the right place at the right time and Gale Sayers as well (Gale died a month later). Later she interviewed Kellen Winslow on Epic in Miami, but Billy Shields and Eric Sievers carried him. She decided to do the players biography, not the contributors and coaches.

In September, she interviewed Larry Csonka on the passing of Jim Kiick. She also interviewed Earl Campbell of being the Heisman winner and other sorts of things.

In October, she interviewed Ronnie Lott about his USC days. In November, she interviewed Jim Brown on being the actor. Willie Lanier on nearly dead three times. Walter Jones on the cool place in Alabama, and Jim Otto on his right leg problems, better than E.J. Holub.

In December, she interviewed Ted Hendricks on the worst team he played for was the Packers. Steve Largent on his best friends Chuck Medders (Dorry's uncle) and Jim Zorn. Joe Schmidt on being on the spotlight for a week. Roger Staubach on Heisman win, losing both parents during playing days and others, and Rod Woodson on his parents' race. Here's the only joke that Dorry told Rod about.

Dorry: Black men usually married white women, Ronnie Lott, Alan Page, Andre Tippett and Mel Renfro.
Rod: Mel Renfro is married to a white woman?

Apparently, Dorry saw the Simpsons episode "Like Father, Like Clown" when Homer said about Mel Brooks who was Jewish. Dead players were profiled but interviewed the daughter of Ray Nitschke, one of the sons of Marion Motley, the son of Night Train Lane, the daughter of Y.A. Tittle, a great-grandson of a man's friend Jim Thorpe, the son of Merlin Olsen, the son of Otto Graham, the son of Lou Groza, and the wife of Bart Starr.