Prince of Piano [Arc 4.4]

Start from the beginning

Faith hastened to support him up to walk out. "Don't worry, you will definitely not have a problem. Let's go, we'll first go home to rest."

Jing Yang saw them leave. It seemed like later he needed to go back by himself, but that was good, just to his liking.

After Jing Yang entered the exam room, he bowed to the great teachers, and before sitting down, he quickly glanced at Hai Weixiu. That person was just casually leaning back on the sofa, that languid kingly grandeur seemed almost palpable, truly worthy of being called the King of Music.

<<Spring Light>> expresses emotions toward seeing the spring scenery. Spring is a season full of rain and sun, a good time for the germination of life.

The great teachers could all feel the flourishing of life from Jing Yang's playing, and they closed their eyes to carefully experience it, as if they were being bathed in exuberance.

Music is the thing most able to express emotions-people's emotions, the emotions of all things, could all be conveyed. It all just depended on whether or not you had the ability.

The notes flowed out from under Jing Yang's fingers, his mouth was slightly smiling. It was very obvious that he himself could also feel the meaning of life from this song.

His clean and handsome appearance, well-proportioned and slender figure, steady yet pleasant poise while playing, elegant and graceful yet very imposing, without the slightest bit of confusion or discomfort. This was a teacher's favorite type of student, and when they brought him out they would have a lot of face.

Spring is not only the season for plants to sprout, but also the season for animals to romance and reproduce. The place where animals are different from humans is precisely that they never conceal their own desires, that kind of bold and confident roaring, anytime and anywhere, thirsting for expression, and wanting to be satisfied.

Jing Yang really had to admire Hai Weixiu. Being able to create something combining all of these different styles, being able to perfectly express all of the emotions and images, and being able to freely control everyone's state of mind, he was truly a born musician. Talent and creativity were really miraculous and admirable things.

The animals chasing and arguing with each other seemed to be attacking and fighting, but were actually playing and flirting. The sunlight threaded through the leaves. After the rain, the plant buds were still adorned with beads of water, and the animals trapped by the heavy rain could finally come out to move, running freely and playfully on the grass. Truly a wonderful piece of spring light!

Hai Weixiu seemed to finally have been awakened by Jing Yang's playing. He retracted his gaze from outside the window and transferred it onto Jing Yang. He squinted his eyes to size up the person in front of him, his clean and fresh appearance made him feel very comfortable, and that pair of hands quickly dancing around the keys seemed very beautiful.

Being able to appreciate the artistic concept of his works was a very easy matter, but wanting to be able to express it completely was actually not easy, it was not something that could be done just using skill. This was the first time that someone besides himself could perfectly present all of <<Spring Light>>'s artistic concept.

Hai Weixiu constantly stared at Jing Yang's profile, and his mouth could not resist smiling very slightly. Actually performing <<Spring Light>> during an exam, this was really a very bold and unique person, but, this was quite interesting.